THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

My wife found my ex-wife on myspace

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by usabodyguard
I must be on the wrong site, I thought this was a performance trucks site LOL

hahahahahaha

That does suck man. They're all crazy bitches!
Old 10-24-2009, 11:28 PM
TECH Addict

The only thing that sucks, is that a lot of my old friends from before I moved to PA, won't have anything to do with me. They act like they are better then me. Most of my old friends go to the church I used to attend. Divorce is a very big no no in the church, although, my pastor from that church is the one that told me to file for divorce and move on with my life just 2 weeks after we separated.

My friends wouldn't except my new wife into their circle, because she has a low income, country life style background. They all grew up with everything handed to them. I used to be part of their circle but I had to work for what I had.

I figure screw it. It's my life, if I am happy, who gives a crap what anyone else thinks. I attend a new church, have new friends, and have real hobbies. My family is my priority, not chasing a pay check.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:33 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good attitude, and much more mature that your so-called "friends."
Old 10-25-2009, 01:13 AM
Tribe Shaman

i see the hag is from lancaster pa.
i have family in that area, can arange a poo bomb hit, if needed.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Old 10-25-2009, 10:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cttandy
The only thing that sucks, is that a lot of my old friends from before I moved to PA, won't have anything to do with me. They act like they are better then me. Most of my old friends go to the church I used to attend. Divorce is a very big no no in the church, although, my pastor from that church is the one that told me to file for divorce and move on with my life just 2 weeks after we separated.

My friends wouldn't except my new wife into their circle, because she has a low income, country life style background. They all grew up with everything handed to them. I used to be part of their circle but I had to work for what I had.

I figure screw it. It's my life, if I am happy, who gives a crap what anyone else thinks. I attend a new church, have new friends, and have real hobbies. My family is my priority, not chasing a pay check.
CHurches are full of nothing more than hypocrits. Never let a church congregation dictate how you live your life or feel about yourself.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:53 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by brobradh77
CHurches are full of nothing more than hypocrits. Never let a church congregation dictate how you live your life or feel about yourself.
To most church's I would have to agree. The one I am attending now, people are who they are. They are the same in church or out of church.

A bunch of us went out to a bar a few weeks ago, no one from the church got drunk, but everyone had a little and we all had fun.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any way, I was the one that had to tell the ex's family and friends she was a lesbo, because she didn't have the guts to do it herself. She would just stand behind and say yes it's true and that is it. But like I said, once I was back home in Tn, she started denying it and making up all sorts of stuff.

...My ex said she was getting married to this wonderful guy I could never compare too. My ex's myspace profile said she was a lesbain, that her family wanted nothing to do with her, and she even posted pictures of her girlfriend. ...

I had been wondering why some old friends had started talking to me again out of the blue. I guess the figured out I was telling the truth.
Goes from straight to lesbo to a wonderful guy better than you? She's sounds like a coward afraid to tell her fam the truth cause she won't be accepted by them & a liar. No offense to you ctt.

Now your old friends wanna talk to you? Wow! They sound like people that really believe in u. NOT!

I'd be :of them & her (your bi ex.).

As for only 1x a month, no thanks. I'm not sure who was her on her myspace but that Kate had some big ---- & I liked a few others.

The only thing that sucks, is that a lot of my old friends from before I moved to PA, won't have anything to do with me. They act like they are better then me. Most of my old friends go to the church I used to attend. Divorce is a very big no no in the church,...

My friends wouldn't accept my new wife into their circle, because she has a low income, country life style background. They all grew up with everything handed to them. I used to be part of their circle but I had to work for what I had.

Sounds like you've been thru some, & you're all the better for it. Your maturity is to be commended. Your true friend is your new wife; those that don't accept her, are arrogant mean people that u don't need around. Their negativity isn't needed by you & your wife.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:44 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by fastnblu
Sounds like you've been thru some, & you're all the better for it. Your maturity is to be commended. Your true friend is your new wife; those that don't accept her, are arrogant mean people that u don't need around. Their negativity isn't needed by you & your wife.
Funny, those old friends that think they are better then me, need help with their computers and cars. I help them and keep my mouth shut. I will be the bigger person.

As to your other comments, I am glad I didn't post pictures of my wife. She definitely has her umm, well never mind, that's between me and her. She is definitely my best friend, although sometimes I want to smack her upside her head.

Kinda funny, this has gotten all serious and it was meant to be funny.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Funny, those old friends that think they are better then me, need help with their computers and cars. I help them and keep my mouth shut. I will be the bigger person.

As to your other comments, I am glad I didn't post pictures of my wife. She definitely has her umm, well never mind, that's between me and her. She is definitely my best friend, although sometimes I want to smack her upside her head.

Kinda funny, this has gotten all serious and it was meant to be funny.
I didn't mean to come off as too serious, cause I can clown w/. the best. I'll accept pics in a PM.

Quick Reply: My wife found my ex-wife on myspace