THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Neighbors freakin' Suck!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 01:37 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Neighbors freakin' Suck!!!

Ive lived on the same road all my life (22 yrs), along with my grandparents other relatives. Well this is a dirt road that dead ends and being south texas its really dry and dusty. We have these people that moved in down the road that think its a damn runway! When they drive down the road it looks like a dust storm coming straight across the yard to the house. Its freaking horrible, everything there is covered in white caliche dust because of them! So my mom ends up having lung cancer and had brain surgery to remove a mass, and the Oncology guys want soil samples of the road now. Weve asked them several times to slow down and what do they do, they flip off my mom and burnout. Now theyve put some leftover crushed asphalt on the road yesterday which is helping ALOT. Thing is they only put it in front of our house and the neighbors are pissed because they didnt get any. So naturally of course this lady is hauling *** and burning out all over the new **** they JUST put down. So i got pissed and had enough of it. So about 10 last night there were sweet wot tunes RINGING out across the land in front of their house. So about 5 min. later the lady shows up in my parents drive, I walk out and shes PISSED. Shes calling the cops giving them my plates on my truck that was parked, thing is were out of city limits and we only get DPS officers and Deputys. We had an exchange of words and she was on her way home. The dps showed up after i left and he said a deputy would be out in the morning to talk to us. They told us there was no proof of me terrorizing them and the only way he can do something about it is if he catches me in the act. Now this lady is bipolar and mad as hell, she said she fears for her childrens lives. lol I cant even go trap crawdads with my buddies down the road and she calls the cops on us.

What the hell do you do with a neighbor like this!?! Weve never had a problem with anyone on this road, until now. Everyone drives around 10-15 mph including me so we dont tear up the road or dust everyone out and stuff. This B!!!ch thinks that she rules the roost now that shes lived here for a few months. Sorry for the ranting and raving guys. Im sure some of you that have neighbors that are a$$holes too. Lets hear about it.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

See that a few nails find their way into the road the next time she comes through.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:50 PM
I hate my cats

You guys asked her to slow down after your mom went through cancer treatment and she ignored you? You've got some ******* neighbours there I'd say. Next time it rains get your truck good and stuck in the middle of the road, right in front of your house. Maybe see if you can get a 400+ horsepower 4wd articulated tractor with duals, or even triples, to come pull you out. Then just let the ruts and holes bake in the sun. They won't be speeding by your home anymore.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i love the loud bang some black powder makes about 3 or 4 am..

my neighbors just love me. Especially on new years.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:52 PM
TECH Addict

Im with Scott. just make sure your family doesnt drive on the road before she does
Old 03-10-2010, 01:54 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You can do what my uncle did who lives out in a place like you in East Texas(Lufkin). he simply had a quiet conversation with them and let them know that there would be consequences to their actions, after they had a "blowout" driving down the road they slowed down
Old 03-10-2010, 02:00 PM
High on diesel fumes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dig a few small ditches in the road, ones that are passable by any vehicle at low speeds but will really **** something up if hit at high speed. Kinda like inverted speed bumps
Old 03-10-2010, 02:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by thunder550
Dig a few small ditches in the road, ones that are passable by any vehicle at low speeds but will really **** something up if hit at high speed. Kinda like inverted speed bumps
AKA "water run offs"
Old 03-10-2010, 02:35 PM
TECH Regular

yeah scott i have a gallon can full of nails thats gonna find there way into their driveway.

Wyttrash, yeah theyre still ******** even though my moms going thru treatment.
Ive found some tires that are gonna be awesome for digging ruts too.

D rek i dont think well have to worry much since they live almost at the end, my family only goes down about 2 houses before hers.

1slow01z71 i thought about it but this lady is too loud to have any kind of civil conversation with. A mysterious blowout would slow them down tho.

Thunder550, I want to stay up late one night and dig some ditches about 1-2 foot deep. My god at the speed they go i wouldnt be suprised if it rips the front end out from under it.

Nonnieselman, hahaha water run offs, its perfect because its been raining alot here and once they fill with water theyll think its just a puddle then BOOM suprise! lol

I already have some straight piped cummins diesels that are going to stir em up a bit. lol
Those things are so loud theyll wake the dead and rattle windows.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by casey.shoemake
Nonnieselman, hahaha water run offs, its perfect because its been raining alot here and once they fill with water theyll think its just a puddle then BOOM suprise! lol
Thats what we have around here.. Its basically a 1 foot hill across the road with a 6" rut up hill from it so when the water runs down hill it hits the rut and runs off the road instead of washing out the roads.

Its fun hitting them on a 4wheeler or dirt bike goin up hill... not so much goin down hill..

Quick Reply: Neighbors freakin' Suck!!!