THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Neighbors freakin' Suck!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 05:39 PM
9 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you add speed bumps since it's out in the country?
Old 03-10-2010, 07:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

go beat her husband or sons ***. out of no where. tell them thats for there mom being a stupid bitch haha.

i say by right you can put a giant speed bump out front of your house with a slow for children sign. i see neighborhoods do it all the time. that should slow her down a good bit.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

first get a backhoe, dig a big hole with spikes, piranha, and gators in the bottom, cover in twigs, with just the amount of light dusting to compensate for the dirt road, sit back and wait, after entraptment, go get backhoe again, and fill hole..... PRESTO

but on a serious note, tape it
Old 03-10-2010, 07:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

There is an awful lot of logic flying around this thread...what, are we going soft here? **** that lady, set her house on fire, that will send a message. Mom fighting cancer, potentially caused by the dust that this ******* of a woman kicks up, after respectfully asking her to slow down? She needs to be removed from the planet, plain and simple.

EDIT:
Disclaimer - I, in no way, condone the above mentioned activities. I am just exercising my first amendment rights.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:30 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 03 BLACKOUTSSS
There is an awful lot of logic flying around this thread...what, are we going soft here? **** that lady, set her house on fire, that will send a message. Mom fighting cancer, potentially caused by the dust that this ******* of a woman kicks up, after respectfully asking her to slow down? She needs to be removed from the planet, plain and simple.

EDIT:
Disclaimer - I, in no way, condone the above mentioned activities. I am just exercising my first amendment rights.
You're a demented ******* like me, I couldn't have written a better post.

Burn her damn house down.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol ^^^^, I would put the speed bumps on and explain to the lady whats going on. If you do any damage to her house she can sue you or you could also face criminal charges, none of those are worth your time.

I would place a very large speed bump right on the other side of your driveway on the road (to where you dont run over it but they would)...maybe about 8" tall
Old 03-10-2010, 07:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hahaha this thread is great!

I say for sure dig a ditch and fill it with water or leaves... I knew some kids who would take the sign around a ditch and swap it to the other side. hahaha i was never involved but the videos were hilarious.

put a friggin spike strip past your house, bury it in the dirt so she can't find it

damn i need to calm down a bit... beer time
Old 03-10-2010, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

This is what i did for people speeding down the ally behing my grandmas house. I had same problem people thinking its the indy 500 down a ally doing 40 to 50 I was gettn pissed geting rock chips on my truck so one day i sat outside with a fishing pole and a stuffed dog strung on the other side of the alley when i would see somone flying down the ally fast i would yank on the pole when they got close, only worked once dumbass swerved to missed the stuffed dog and hit my neighbors garage and drove pretty much through it. Try that you mite get that **** to wreck and then she wont be able to drive
Old 03-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Not gonna lie dude thats a dumb idea. What if the person swerved and killed your neighbor in his garage?
Old 03-10-2010, 08:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Look like a real dog it was shaggy and small when somthing jumps out like a dog in town do u just run it over

Quick Reply: Neighbors freakin' Suck!!!