THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

older Brothers wedding speech?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default older Brothers wedding speech?

well my older brothers wedding is coming up in less than two weeks now on the 30th. to make a long story short my mom called me and told me when i get up and say something not to say what i really feel about him. hahaha me and him never really got along. Yes we have had some good times but for the most part we always got into arguments or fights! I really need some help on what to say during my speech and ow yeah i am the 2nd oldest and no im not the best man. it took the best man to tell me that he was going to be the best man which wasnt a surprise to be but you think my bother would have the ***** to tell me him self. Anyways i love my brother and i appreciate some of the things hes done for me.. now that i think of it he really hasnt done anything for me... **** this is going to be hard.. well i would appreciate it if some of you could help me out with this and yeah lets try to keep it simple but not too simple.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

short and sweet, thats the best thing you can do, key on the good times and that you know he is making a good decision and wish them a happy life together. I know its vague but try and find a story or memory that could work
Old 01-18-2010, 06:21 PM
TECH Addict

I vote get drunk as hell and wing it
Old 01-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Eactley. Keep it short and sweet. Honestly nobody wants a 5 min speech.. My buddy did his brothers, we are all good friends, but every body was pretty much like get this the *** over wit lol.. my speech was, First off I hope all of you are doing great this eve, Nick I have know you a long time, we have been best friends forever, so with best friends I say best wishes to you and your beautiful wife... Hope the best, lets drink.. Cheers..
Old 01-18-2010, 07:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts

I vote follow this guys lead..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJzFj...layer_embedded
Old 01-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuWE5XAkV2o
Old 01-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Launching!

HAHAH I am trying to keep it pretty short my siblings have been (3 of them not including my older brother) have been telling me that I don’t even need to give a speech I don’t want to be the only sibling not giving a speech. I will post what I have come up with later so maybe I can see what you guys think. ow yeah it has to be short and sweet because more than likely I will be drunker than ****(my older brothers friend likes to drink a lot) ex. bachelor party 4 days 16 hour of sleep and the rest of the time drinking man I love Vegas

The speech starts out something like iv have known him all my life. there isnt a moment where i could get away from him he always followed me around tormenting me like the older brother he is everywhere i went. He has always been there for me through the good and the bad. Since he is the oldest we all looked up to him and followed him even if we knew we were going to get into trouble because thats what family does. he set the bar for us to follow and set it pretty high but it is not out of our reach to strive for even though hes the law now(peace officer). That pretty much what I came up with so far I am going to let the best man take a look at it to see what he thinks. i wish you two the best. DRINK UP BITCHES! HAHA

once again thanks guys
Old 01-19-2010, 11:10 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by siktruk
I vote get drunk as hell and wing it
ok we have one vote for me to get drunk as hell haha i will already be doing that maybe i should post a voting poll?
Old 01-19-2010, 11:21 AM
The House is Rockin'

here is your time to get sweet revenge, to bad my brother didnt have a big wedding. i would have humiliated that **** rod, we never got along. i havent talked to him in 4 years.

he ended up doing his i do's at the justice of the peace
Old 01-19-2010, 11:26 AM
Made in South Korea

I think you need to give a speech about bedroom ethics, then hand him a condom and say we only can have one like you in the family...

Quick Reply: older Brothers wedding speech?