THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

omg wtf? is wrong with me( woomen problems)

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 11:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default omg wtf? is wrong with me( woomen problems)

I been together with my gf for 4.5 years she is beautiful. Shes 22 already got a good job and only got one more year to finish her masters degree in physiology.But since this girl that my bf know, started to hang with us for the past 2 weeks I started to like her.I know that the my gf is a lot beater but I can, get this girl out of my dam mind. the girl that is hanging out with me and my friend is 5'2 105 26 years old some tattoos(love tattoos and piercing on girls) hear and there, piercing a lot of fun.But don't got a job and don't want to work our do nothing what I know is she sleeps a lot and hang out on the week end.My gf 5.6 115pound got a job beautiful no tattoos really focus on what she wants at 22 years about to finish masters degree in physiology.So wy the f#ck I ,m thinking about the party girl and not treating my girl right.Can some one put some seance in to me ( a little buzz right know I was drinking )
Old 04-30-2009, 11:43 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pics....we need pics of both for a real scientific response.. (pics need not be pg )
Old 04-30-2009, 11:45 PM
TECH Resident

You ever seen that movie the heartbreak kid lol.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:46 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea.. pics really help in the decision making abilities.
Drink some more and reply back with pics.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Its normal dude this is part of being a male.If you really want alittle party girl in your life.Ask yourself one question.

IS THE JUICE WORTH THE SQUEEZE?

There will always be a girl thats prettier (I don't know if that's a word anyways),more intresting,smarter,more fun,more successful.So don't trip on it too much.

IMO Distance yourself from the party girl she will become less desirable.Things will return to normal wit you and the gf.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Staging Lane

IS THE JUICE WORTH THE SQUEEZE?
amen! my father told me this when i was 8. didn't ever understand it until i found myself in the same problem you are in. another quote that might help is the grass is greener on the other side. that it may be but why not stick with the grass you know that has been there for you and will continue to be? i dated a girl that had no intention of doing anything with her life for 3.5 years. it was a waste of my time. my new woman has a job and is in college. im much happier with a woman who will be able to help me with the bills so i can still afford my truck. sorry to sound like dr. phil
Old 05-01-2009, 12:03 AM
TECH Resident

Joke around with your g/f about a 3 way, if she says no you were joking, if she says 'that sounds fun' you get the best of both worlds for a half hour or so. If your any good you can get more 3 ways in the future. Girls are the same way, they get tired of the same person after a few years. Toss another chick into the mix. A lot of women go both ways, especially when drunk.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:06 AM
Staging Lane

^^^^^^ where do you find the ones like that^^^^^^^
Old 05-01-2009, 12:10 AM
TECH Resident

Underneath beer bongs.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:12 AM
On The Tree

hers the pis from both girls please keep it nice people
me and my gf
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u...t=CIMG1501.jpg

party girl
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u...05_6488707.jpg

Quick Reply: omg wtf? is wrong with me( woomen problems)