THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

omg wtf? is wrong with me( woomen problems)

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 09:20 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by PRsierra
hahaha yea she probably wont pay much shipping since she only weighs 105pounds
I'm flexible on the shipping
Old 05-01-2009, 09:33 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

party girl just looks like trouble, after a few mins you'll regret it though. your GF sounds way way better and looks better IMO
Old 05-01-2009, 10:03 AM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ressurected05
^^^^^^ where do you find the ones like that^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by LMSeven
Underneath beer bongs.
LMFAO, that is sig material right there!
Old 05-01-2009, 10:11 AM
I hate my cats

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I once dated a broad whose dad was a university computer engineering professor, her mom was getting her degree in educational psychology, and her brother worked all over the west coast as a robotics engineer. She was a single mom who worked as a checkout girl. Lame! I dated lots of hot party girls in my day. It's impressive when a 100 pound chick can outdrink you, but trust me, it gets old mighty fast. Especially when you find out they're taking c&ck from half the city everytime you're gone. Found my social worker wife when I gave up on party girls. A girl's mind is much more attractive than anything a bar **** can conjur up. The party girls are fun in your early twenties, but in the same way a car crash is fun when you realize you survived it. Stick with your chick, she's pretty deadly. Party girl looks like she's been ridden hard and put away wet.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:01 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
$15 shipped to 76016 for party girl

cash in hand
Party girl GP?

Listen to what everyone is telling you. I had a longer serious response too, but wth. I could have left my GF of 3 years for some girls at college a few times, but you don't realize what you have until you don't have it. Whenever I'm away from home for a few weeks for the Army I realize what I have back home. Plus I'd rather stay with someone I know inside out, is graduating in a few months, and is still hot/puts out/great personality, than some weekend joyride who isn't much hotter just different.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:11 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
LMFAO, that is sig material right there!
Old 05-01-2009, 02:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1fstrst
When your banging your girlfriend just picture her as the party girl. My grandfather told me " it doesn't matter where you get your appetite from as long as you always eat at home". Stay with your girlfriend!
LMFAO!!!! your grandpa had that **** DOWN!

That party girl is ****** yikes man.. Not my cup of tea and I like girls with tattoos and mild piercings. Thats been smashed one too many times man.

Keep the winner, shes smart, successful, happy with you and is WELL on her way to SUPPORTING YOUR *** NO QUESTIONS ASKED! haha thats the life right there man. The party girl train wreck will leave your mind soon enough. Take care of that girl you got man.

and another thing. What do you want? the guy who goes on say a business trip (for your job, its legit. For me it would be military, basic, etc) and shes sitting at home thinking about you to come home, or maybe with her girl friends. Or the girl who you have no clue in hell if shes out gettin **** faced lookin for anything that will poke her?
I like security, but then again I have a hard time trusting females as is, haha

Last edited by 00Silv4.8; 05-01-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:04 PM
formerly 1fstrst (11/25/2010)

Yea my grandfather was a pretty cool old man. I wish he was still around. I learned alot about life from him. He had alot of good sayings.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Tribe Shaman

party girl looks a little used, may come with a surprise and i dont mean cracker jacks.
party girl must use that faramone spray to get you ready to hump her leg, but is your tired of squeezing your own oranges and want to squeeze a set of lemons.
well cannot stop you from here.
if the juice is worth the squeeze then give up the sunshine for the dark side of the moon.
oh wear a rubber, too many have aids today to screw around with.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:02 PM
Launching!

Stick with your girl.

I don't know about you but I like the untainted and party girl looks like she's seen a couple miles of ween already.

Quick Reply: omg wtf? is wrong with me( woomen problems)