THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

omg wtf? is wrong with me( woomen problems)

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 08:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't feel bad bout those types of feelings most guys have them wether they like it or not.Your actions speak your true caractor I think a lot of stupid crazy stuff but don't act on it because I usually take time to review what im bout to do.It works everytime I just don't do it when I get pissed.Which for me when my anger comes out its hard to think clear and control the situation.This stuff hits me alittle hard cause it has happened in my life between my parents.I seen things that nobody should ever be subject to.It has made me stronger though.Its funny when you think YOU know how a relationship should go.You try to instill in your relationship the things learned whille seeing your parents together.It dosent always work cause 1 Your counter part was raised DIFFERENT and 2 They just will not ever understand.Just remember It takes 2 together through good or bad.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:45 PM
TECH Addict

Get rid of party girl before she gets in the middle of things between you and your girl. I have seen it happen. Have fun talking to a girl, next thing you know your sitting on your butt, drunk out of your mind, wondering how it all happened.

Get her out of your life and mind before you loose what you really care about.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

man have i been in this situation tooooooo much. I had to learn how to prevent these type of things, i quit drinking and associating myself with the party girls...they are nothing but trouble, Ever heard the expression, "Boy meets girl, girl keeps on meeting boys"? You have a pretty girl, that seems very smart and has a plan...whats the party girls plan? I know and you know, just cant say it in this forum, lol, be smart man, i know ts difficult, think with he other head
Old 05-01-2009, 10:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

this is a simple answer to a relatively simple question...Dont be f'in crazy, stick with the girl you have now!

A party lasts a few short hours, so doe's the party girl and that includes the foreplay, cuddling, and shower time.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Tribe Shaman

like they say, you can dance with the devil all night long, but come sunrise
your gona pay the band.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Someone needs to delete this thread. Its gonna get him in trouble.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

holy awesomeness....this is almost as bad my me and my roommate. she pays me rent and sleeps with me when i want it.... hahaha
Old 05-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bro your girl is way hotter... It is a normal thing that we all go through at one time or another... Your just getting used to each other after being together for so long.. This other girl is prob showing you different things than your current GF.. Don't be stupid, stick with the one ya have, she sounds and def looks like a winner..
Old 05-02-2009, 07:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

and back on topic...yeah man, stick with your girl. party girls are dime a dozen.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:32 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by EVILGMC
holy awesomeness....this is almost as bad my me and my roommate. she pays me rent and sleeps with me when i want it.... hahaha
I feel your pain!!
The rental check I get from one of my roomates says "sexual favors" on the notes section...and she ain't joking either!!

Quick Reply: omg wtf? is wrong with me( woomen problems)