THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

omg wtf? is wrong with me( woomen problems)

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 02:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This has to be a joke...right!!??

You really have to ask??!! The other girl doesn't even compare, You're girlfriend is drop dead gorgeous!

You've been with her for 4.5 years AND YOU"RE NOT MARRIED!!!...MARRY HER, MARRY HER NOW!!!
Old 05-03-2009, 03:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Life is funny. And not so funny. At 22 years old no body has made up their mind yet. Some of us at that age are more stable than others.
If you care for the current companion show it.
If her friend is hitting on or tempting you then register this act as the kind of friend she can be.

Life is always a test.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

thanks to every one that has post in this treed, but for some reason I,m thinking about the party girl. she is a party girl in a way that she social and stuff but she doesn't sleep around (I ask a couple of people about her). i don't know I fell more alive wen I around her there's something about her that I don't feel wen I'm around my gf (I just got back from drinking and hanging out with her and a couple of other people im buzz)
Old 05-04-2009, 02:51 AM
TECH Resident

what is wrong with u? at least when u break ur gf's heart she'll make some other dude happy as **** while the party girl will **** u and leave u. years from now ull look back shaking ur head thinking how u fucked up. ur gonna make some other dude SOOO happy when he's banging ur GF after u think with the wrong head and lose her.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:18 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Allstar55566
what is wrong with u? at least when u break ur gf's heart she'll make some other dude happy as **** while the party girl will **** u and leave u. years from now ull look back shaking ur head thinking how u fucked up. ur gonna make some other dude SOOO happy when he's banging ur GF after u think with the wrong head and lose her.
agree........dude, if you go for party girl.....i'm making a EPIC FAIL poster just for you.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:18 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow...dude, I understand what your going through and some mistakes people have to learn on their own, just hope this isn't one of them.

I'm gonna be there to give your woman a good home though!!
Old 05-04-2009, 04:35 PM
TECH Resident

Dude....you gotta stop drinking....your gf is HOT! Read this thread when you're SOBER! Dumping your GF for party girl would be like trading your truck for a pinto.....BAD IDEA!
Old 05-04-2009, 06:02 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pinto?
Old 05-04-2009, 06:08 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 1quickRST
Dude....you gotta stop drinking....your gf is HOT! Read this thread when you're SOBER! Dumping your GF for party girl would be like trading your truck for a pinto.....BAD IDEA!
You hurt Bill's feelings...he likes Pinto's!
Old 05-04-2009, 11:02 PM
On The Tree

pinto ha ha, I know I,m slowly getting that idea out of my head.But i guess that's the down side of having 2 heads one counterdicks the other.

Quick Reply: omg wtf? is wrong with me( woomen problems)