THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!!!! wooooo

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 01:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
What exactly has he done???
i bet you anything if that **** would have went wrong, all the blame would be on obama.. and i would blame him too..he is the president he made the decisions. but since it went great, no one gives credit to the president lol... i give him some credit not all.. the main men that went deserve the most..
Old 05-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JAVI05
i bet you anything if that **** would have went wrong, all the blame would be on obama.. and i would blame him too..he is the president he made the decisions. but since it went great, no one gives credit to the president lol... i give him some credit not all.. the main men that went deserve the most..
I see where your coming from.. He is just doing a horrible job as the A1 man of the country imo.. What all went down this wknd, did he have part in it, do we really know?? Did he make the call to say take out osama?? But out of all this, that slimy **** back is dead..
Old 05-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

For once Javi I semi sort-of agree with you. Obama does deserve some credit for making the difficult decision to go after him with the potential backlash from the international community for not informing them, even with Osama's presence there not being confirmed. That was a tough call and he was willing to deal with the repercussions of a failed mission.

What pisses me off the most is the men who executed this mission he was contemplating on not paying them just a month ago because of his own idiocy. I also dont care for the fact that he uses "I" a lot in reference to this mission and the killing of Osama. He just got lucky that it happened while he was in office and was the one that got to make teh decision to act on the intelligence he had.

The man has no military, diplomatic or really even any political experience(didnt even complete his first term as a senator), hes a good speaker and not thinker. His approval rating is in the ******* for a reason and thank god this happened now and not a year and a half from now during elections.

On the subject of Osama's body, does it really matter? Even if he is still alive and this is all a big show, its not going to change anything. There are hundreds of other men to take his place, the fight will continue. All this is, is a morale(not moral) victory for America, on the battlefield it is a morale boost but nothing more. That organization is so well connected and the hierarchy so well established that this is just a blow to their morale and you can bet they will try and strike back. How effective they will be is anyones guess. All we can do is sit back and wait, but IMO its worth the risk for that scum to be wiped off the face of the earth.

God bless our troops, especially our special forces
Old 05-03-2011, 02:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
For once Javi I semi sort-of agree with you.
semi-sort of. lol. ill take it.. lol. i understand what you and mangled are saying too..
Old 05-03-2011, 04:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
There are hundreds of other men to take his place, the fight will continue.
God bless our troops, especially our special forces

I think that night we all found out alot of people thought the war on terror would be over soon.

I sure as hell hope it is but highly doubt it.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:59 PM
I hate my cats

Come on guys! The most hated man on the planet is now plankton, thanks to the order of your democratically elected president, and all you can do is talk about how much he sucks! He hasn't taken away your guns like everyone here was worried about three years ago. You guys post videos of your machine guns, up here owning one of those is as legal as a home stockpile of weapons grade plutonium! He hasn't shut down the military like my former Green Beret uncle thought he would when he was voted in. (He was worried he would be looking for a new job). He CAME IN to the office when the economy was already in the toilet. I remember in the late 90s when one of my dollars would buy 60 of your cents. Now I get $1.05. Who let that happen? He DIDN'T let the locals go in to catch his man and let him escape, like someone else did once before.

This is a good time for your country! Lot's of the PT.net dudebros are risking, or have risked, their asses in the wars! 1SlowHoe, Iraq Sucks, Hemi Girl just to name a few. Chime in with other names I know I'm forgetting. Spoolin was at ground zero after it all turned to ****. (I know some of you guys think I'm just a stupid Canuck talking about stuff that doesn't matter to me, but I've got a cousin in *** Crackistan, and my uncle was in Iraq for the first few months of the war.) If Osama's death is a step towards bringing our guys home to work on their trucks again, GOOD! Let Afghanistan and Iraq turn to chaos, what else is new in that part of the world? They can clean up their own mess like Egypt did! There's so much bullcrap happening in the world right now, ENJOY THIS!

And as for the argument that the president should be on the front lines, I remember how much Conservatives hated this song's lyrics when it came out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzd9KyIDrM

Pretty sure I'm stepping waaay over the lines of no political talk on this, but it needs to be said. You guys are all good guys and your trucks are way nicer than mine. Forget to political bullcrap and let's all enjoy the small time in history when the bad guys lost!

Mods, feel free to delete this if I'm in the wrong.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

^I don't see anything too crazy in that statement.
I would prefer we get out, but itd be a P.R. nightmare for the U.S. to the rest of the world etc.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:53 PM
I hate my cats

Maybe, I dunno. Was it a PR nightmare when USA pulled out of Vietnam? That's not rhetorical, I really don't know. I do know for a fact that going into Iraq was a PR nightmare. Remember the HUGE protests in the streets all over the world?
Old 05-03-2011, 08:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Go to google and type in "osama bin laden dead" there is a picture of him dead.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fastnblu
Not soon enough.
Vince B, it's all the lives lost too.
Tom I think that goes without saying!

Quick Reply: OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!!!! wooooo