THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!!!! wooooo

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 11:55 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 05-05-2011, 09:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fidel Castro decides to put his two cents in.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americ...den/index.html
Old 05-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Castro is next
Old 05-05-2011, 09:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I still say we need to put up a sign / banner on all the borders, customs, airports, docks everywhere you can get into this country.. that says " You harm or murder one of our citizens, we kill 100,000 of your people" Maybe they should remember what happened to Japan to end WWII with 2 good ole bombs filled with goodies.

And to add to Wyttrash96, the day they try to "take away our guns" will be the day law abiding citizens become something they never wanted to be. They cant get health care right much less attempt something that large of a scale. All they could do is tax ammo and other accessories. I honestly hate the sob, he has been a liar since day one.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:59 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nonnieselman
I still say we need to put up a sign / banner on all the borders, customs, airports, docks everywhere you can get into this country.. that says " You harm or murder one of our citizens, we kill 100,000 of your people" Maybe they should remember what happened to Japan to end WWII with 2 good ole bombs filled with goodies.

And to add to Wyttrash96, the day they try to "take away our guns" will be the day law abiding citizens become something they never wanted to be. They cant get health care right much less attempt something that large of a scale. All they could do is tax ammo and other accessories. I honestly hate the sob, he has been a liar since day one.
the whole reason why we have the second amendment........ people are so clueless.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:11 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah man seal team 6 out of virginia caught him. put him on the USS Carl Vinson and dumped him overboard. That seal team had a mock up of the compound where he was captured and trained on it for 6 -7 months. They couldve done it blindfolded
Old 05-05-2011, 10:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by jared91
the whole reason why we have the second amendment........ people are so clueless.
They have been trying to pass some stupid laws trying to make "reloading" they call it manufacturing, illegal by restricting reloading components.

They already tried to get the DOD to scrap all their Spent Brass but they got that revoked cause all the Police Departments and Sheriff Departments are on so tight of a budget they cant afford ammo, Majority of them get Reman ammo from Georgia arms, who gets alot of the brass and components from the DOD.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by nonnieselman
They have been trying to pass some stupid laws trying to make "reloading" they call it manufacturing, illegal by restricting reloading components.

They already tried to get the DOD to scrap all their Spent Brass but they got that revoked cause all the Police Departments and Sheriff Departments are on so tight of a budget they cant afford ammo, Majority of them get Reman ammo from Georgia arms, who gets alot of the brass and components from the DOD.
Yep ammo is where they're going to try to get us. But with the current supply of ammo out there right now, they would have to try to do that over a long period of time to keep an uprising from happening. There are a lot of people out there with thousands of rounds of ammo who would probably be more than happy to share with other supporters if it were to hit the fan.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
Yep ammo is where they're going to try to get us. But with the current supply of ammo out there right now, they would have to try to do that over a long period of time to keep an uprising from happening. There are a lot of people out there with thousands of rounds of ammo who would probably be more than happy to share with other supporters if it were to hit the fan.
10s of thousands if you wanna include the ones that have seen this coming for some time now...
Old 05-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Wyttrash96
Come on guys! The most hated man on the planet is now plankton, thanks to the order of your democratically elected president, and all you can do is talk about how much he sucks! He hasn't taken away your guns like everyone here was worried about three years ago. You guys post videos of your machine guns, up here owning one of those is as legal as a home stockpile of weapons grade plutonium! He hasn't shut down the military like my former Green Beret uncle thought he would when he was voted in. (He was worried he would be looking for a new job). He CAME IN to the office when the economy was already in the toilet. I remember in the late 90s when one of my dollars would buy 60 of your cents. Now I get $1.05. Who let that happen? He DIDN'T let the locals go in to catch his man and let him escape, like someone else did once before.

This is a good time for your country! Lot's of the PT.net dudebros are risking, or have risked, their asses in the wars! 1SlowHoe, Iraq Sucks, Hemi Girl just to name a few. Chime in with other names I know I'm forgetting. Spoolin was at ground zero after it all turned to ****. (I know some of you guys think I'm just a stupid Canuck talking about stuff that doesn't matter to me, but I've got a cousin in *** Crackistan, and my uncle was in Iraq for the first few months of the war.) If Osama's death is a step towards bringing our guys home to work on their trucks again, GOOD! Let Afghanistan and Iraq turn to chaos, what else is new in that part of the world? They can clean up their own mess like Egypt did! There's so much bullcrap happening in the world right now, ENJOY THIS!

And as for the argument that the president should be on the front lines, I remember how much Conservatives hated this song's lyrics when it came out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzd9KyIDrM

Pretty sure I'm stepping waaay over the lines of no political talk on this, but it needs to be said. You guys are all good guys and your trucks are way nicer than mine. Forget to political bullcrap and let's all enjoy the small time in history when the bad guys lost!

Mods, feel free to delete this if I'm in the wrong.
While I admire your spirit youre not well informed at all. Youre right they arent taking our guns but the price of ammo has more than doubled since his time in office. I used to buy a box of cheapo blazer brass 40cal pistol ammunition in 06 for 7 bucks now it costs me 17. So no they arent actively trying to take our actual guns but theyre damn sure trying to make it to where we cant shoot them. So its a chicken or the egg type of situation, lack of either renders them both useless. Also the current state of the economy isnt from Republicans, 90% of it stems from the crash in the housing market due to worthless POS's defaulting on their loans. Wanna know the reason why they had the loans to begin with? President Clinton(dem) MADE the mortgage lending companies make sub prime mortgages so everyone could have a piece of the "american dream" but guess what they couldnt afford the house. THere was a reason they didnt have a house before, because they couldnt afford it.

Next all he has done is sink us TRILLIONS more in debt, and was looking to do it even further had it not been for the now republican controlled house, and hopefully the senate too once the next elections come around. Had it not been for that we would be going even further in debt, therefore further tarnishing our reputation in the global economy and pushing us closer to bankruptcy. This little glimmer of hope we are seeing with the economy would go into a full blown depression if some of our loans are called. THe only way to stop inflation and get our country back on track is to reduce the debt and make our dollar worth something again but thats not going to happen with a spend happy president in power.

This win over there is great for morale but thats it. We arent going to be out of the middle east any time soon so that hope can be squashed now. I dont think you were really stepping over the line as you werent attacking anyone and everyone else seems to be getting along pretty well in here so no harm done but you arent very well informed at all about the subject matter.

Quick Reply: OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!!!! wooooo