THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!!!! wooooo

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 06:23 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If they buried him anywhere where the nut jobs know the location they will make that spot holy and stupidity will abound there. The main problem with terrorism and wars in the middle east is the key. It is not terrorist or terrorism. It is something so plainly stupid that has duped billions of people throughout human existence. Take a guess.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

One of my friends had this on FB: Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found OBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN… victory
Old 05-02-2011, 08:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote=Gadgetized;4693163]One of my friends had this on FB: Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found OBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN… victory[quote]

Amen ^^^ they were saying that this morning on a local funny talk radio show and kept replaying every time nobama said I in his speach it was funny...

Something i found interesting today i didnt realize that other muslams didnt like obl either its a bit of releaf to me

Im glad the sumbitch is dead i really hope we can now make some kinda peace with the muslam religion...
Old 05-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Nevada79
I call "bs". Do you guys immediately believe eveything you hear? I want proof. Buried at sea.. you kidding me?
+1
i want to see pics or it didn't happen
Old 05-02-2011, 08:59 PM
On The Tree

Burial at sea from a U.S. military vessel is limited to active-duty members of the uniformed services, retirees and veterans who were honorably discharged, U.S. civilian marine personnel of the Military Sealift Command, and dependent family members of active-duty personnel, retirees, and veterans of the uniformed services.

Was usama any of those? Hell no he wasn't, the US gave him the same burial that many honored men are given. I honestly think that in itself is complete bullshit, then they say they did that out of respect for the muslim culture!?!? Fvck that noise, he killed thousands of US citizens.

Hell to top it off the muslims are still pissed off because sea burials are only allowed in their religion if the person died on board the ship. So the nobama administration didn't satisfy the American public or muslim wants, because we don't have proof that he's dead (that the general public knows of) and teh muslims are pissed as usual cause we didn't follow their culture.

Personally I think he should have been buried in a confidential location wrapped in pork.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Mod with training wheels

Received 204 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by zeake
If they buried him anywhere where the nut jobs know the location they will make that spot holy and stupidity will abound there. The main problem with terrorism and wars in the middle east is the key. It is not terrorist or terrorism. It is something so plainly stupid that has duped billions of people throughout human existence. Take a guess.
I know what you're getting at. Can't agree more.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Gadgetized
One of my friends had this on FB: Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found OBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN… victory
Well said! Of course trying to explain that to a hardcore Obama lover is like talking to a handful of dog ****, just a waste of time.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by camochevy21
Well said! Of course trying to explain that to a hardcore Obama lover is like talking to a handful of dog ****, just a waste of time.
Yah no doubt. *** BARACK OSAMA..
Old 05-02-2011, 10:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I bet Toby Keith was bummed when they announced that Osama was killed by a Navy SEAL strike, and not "a boot in his *** (it's the American way)" as he had hoped.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I just wish he was killed the mexican cartels way, pulled off his nails and skin then cut his head and chopped the body in pieces and hang them on the golden gate bridge with a banner that reads ,

THIS IS FOR ******* WITH US, YOU ARE NEXT
FIDEL CASTRO
HUGO CHAVES
DONALD THRUMP
GADAFI(whatever his name is)

Quick Reply: OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!!!! wooooo