THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!!!! wooooo

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 10:57 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think they need to wrap his body in pig skin before they bury his ***! And as far as the more attacks on america, god I hope not!! glad they killed him.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yall are 100percent right on the burial thing. I wanna see proof as well but the news is saying that its to gory but wedidnt say that when our cameras showed ppl jumping to there death out of the towers on 9/11. I believe I was 12 at the time I seen this talk about odd questions to ask ur parents.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:06 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigboy576103
Yall are 100percent right on the burial thing. I wanna see proof as well but the news is saying that its to gory but wedidnt say that when our cameras showed ppl jumping to there death out of the towers on 9/11. I believe I was 12 at the time I seen this talk about odd questions to ask ur parents.
I want to see proof too, but they dont want all the sandies to get fired up and do something stupid. I say we need a repeat to WW2....nuke the **** out of them, and take away their military. We have not had any problems from Japan.....
Old 05-03-2011, 08:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Gadgetized
One of my friends had this on FB: Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found OBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN… victory
"The people who gathered Sunday in the Situation Room know all about high-pressure situations. But this was something else. For 40 minutes, the President and his senior aides could do nothing but watch the video screens and listen to the operation and ensuing firefight on the other side of the world. At Barack Obama's orders, special operations teams were invading the airspace of a foreign country, targeting a compound with unknown occupants, and hoping to get out unscathed. The target was America's No. 1 enemy, Osama bin Laden. But no one knew for sure if he was even there."

"The decision to attack had been made days earlier by the President. He gathered his senior intelligence, military and diplomatic team together in the Situation Room on Thursday afternoon to hear his options. There were already concerns about operational security. At that point, hundreds of people had already been read into the potential whereabouts of bin Laden. Any leak would have ruined the entire mission."

i read this.^^^ seems to me obama had alot to do with it.. way to go USA.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:57 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fastrt
I think they need to wrap his body in pig skin before they bury his ***! And as far as the more attacks on america, god I hope not!! glad they killed him.
Originally Posted by fastrt
I want to see proof too, but they dont want all the sandies to get fired up and do something stupid. I say we need a repeat to WW2....nuke the **** out of them, and take away their military. We have not had any problems from Japan.....

Your enthusiasm is great...but your ideas are not.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:07 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JAVI05
"The people who gathered Sunday in the Situation Room know all about high-pressure situations. But this was something else. For 40 minutes, the President and his senior aides could do nothing but watch the video screens and listen to the operation and ensuing firefight on the other side of the world. At Barack Obama's orders, special operations teams were invading the airspace of a foreign country, targeting a compound with unknown occupants, and hoping to get out unscathed. The target was America's No. 1 enemy, Osama bin Laden. But no one knew for sure if he was even there."

"The decision to attack had been made days earlier by the President. He gathered his senior intelligence, military and diplomatic team together in the Situation Room on Thursday afternoon to hear his options. There were already concerns about operational security. At that point, hundreds of people had already been read into the potential whereabouts of bin Laden. Any leak would have ruined the entire mission."

i read this.^^^ seems to me obama had alot to do with it.. way to go USA.
Yes, tons I am sure, this mission would have been a complete flop without the benefit of his vast military and foreign affairs expertise. And correct me if I am wrong, but was Obama not playing golf on Sunday?
Old 05-03-2011, 09:23 AM
Truck Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

One of my friends had this on FB: Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found OBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN… victory
THANK YOU!!
Old 05-03-2011, 09:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TX Tahoe Z71
Yes, tons I am sure, this mission would have been a complete flop without the benefit of his vast military and foreign affairs expertise. And correct me if I am wrong, but was Obama not playing golf on Sunday?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/2011050...ullnationyahoo

read!!! and im sure you will find something wrong with this also.. i read it.. and it explains it pretty good.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Amen.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:38 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TX Tahoe Z71

He was listening to the raid from the safety of the White House, he wasn't the one pulling the trigger.

Quick Reply: OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!!!! wooooo