THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

other hobbys.?.?.

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 01:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default other hobbys.?.?.

ok guys, when im not tryin to find ways to make my truck faster, or just being bored on PT.net. this is what i do.....

here are some good pics... These are from Red Creek Off Road Park in Perkinston, MS. Awesome Place!!

http://www.dirty4man.com/2006-01-14%20RCOR.htm

This is my friends Yahoo picture site.. they are some good pics.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/inlife...fe26/my_photos

Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails other hobbys.?.?.-p1140080%2520-small-.jpg   other hobbys.?.?.-trying.jpg   other hobbys.?.?.-p1140064%2520-small-.jpg  
Old 01-18-2006, 12:27 AM
Tribe Shaman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when I'm not working and I get some time off to get away, I go gold prospecting.
from panning to high banking, sluicing and dredging.
hope this summer I get to go more out to llano and maybe a trip to Colorado.

also have a project in Ho trains i would like to get started again but the little woman says that
a layout of 2 sheets of plywood takes up too much room in the garage.
Old 01-18-2006, 06:42 AM
TECH Addict

No other hobbies... It would take time and money away from the truck.
Old 01-18-2006, 06:51 AM
Launching!

I ride BMX, been doin it since I was about 12 and dont plan on stoping till my body wont let me. Thats actually the main reason I bought a truck, So I could fit all my friends and their bikes and travel.

PappaDan... I have a few HO train sets from when I was little. I wish I had the room to set everything up. My friends dad is making a replica of 30th street station here in philly in his basement. Im not sure how far along he is on it now.
Old 01-18-2006, 09:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by nonnieselman
ok guys, when im not tryin to find ways to make my truck faster, or just being bored on PT.net. this is what i do.....

here are some good pics... These are from Red Creek Off Road Park in Perkinston, MS. Awesome Place!!

http://www.dirty4man.com/2006-01-14%20RCOR.htm

This is my friends Yahoo picture site.. they are some good pics.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/inlife...fe26/my_photos

Enjoy!
i use to ride my atv like that, it was through a creek in my cousins ranch, that was the best thing before i started to mod trucks. i will buy one again someday.
Old 01-18-2006, 09:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I use to ride ATV all the time when I was younger. Most of my friend didn't know I knew how to ride one. Until I jumped onto one and road a wheelie and bicycled it.LOL I bought my Z400 little over a year ago but I just don't have time to ride it. Plus I don't have a 100 acres right out side my door like use to. I figure I would sale it and concentrate on my true love, FAST CARS/TRUCKS!!!!!LOL
Old 01-18-2006, 10:18 AM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I play bass, been playin about 20 years...I like the heavy stuff, like OverKill, MegaDeth, etc. I basically taught myself by listening to Iron Maiden albums and figuring out how to play their tunes. Used to have a cover band and played on weekends, but unfortunately, as most bands do, we split up. I haven't been able to play for a few months since the arm surgery, but I'm looking forward to coming back with a vengence (gotta wait out the heart thing now too ). It's a great outlet for me...slammin the strings as hard and loud as possible...kinda like goin full throttle with a cammed, open header, GENIII truck
Old 01-18-2006, 10:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

I like to wakeboard any chance I get in the summer. I sold my warrior a few years ago, but loved to go out to our local dunes and ride with the boys. Now I pretty much work all the time and work on other peoples crap. Sometimes I actually get to work on my own truck, but its not often enough....

I think I'm about to buy another project. I just don't know if I want to buy a car/truck/crotch rocket. Either way, it will be fun to get some wrenches on something besides the truck for a change.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:15 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Pretty mutch anything outdoor related. ATVing, hunting crawfishing rounding up gators, catching frogs. Whatever, but most of my time/money goes to my truck.

Something about that cammed, stalled, open header GENIII thing budhayes was stating. Loving the electric cutout.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good pics, have you ever though about riding the Hatfield-McCoy trails in VA, I hear it's a blast out there! I don't think there is anything too much funner than riding ATV's, here is my other baby/hobby.
Oh, and $3200 takes it, just thought I'd add that..
Attached Thumbnails other hobbys.?.?.-untitled.jpg   other hobbys.?.?.-untitled1.jpg