THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Over my dead body

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 09:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got my anti Illegal protest right here.....

Old 05-02-2006, 10:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 203Cree
I got my anti Illegal protest right here.....

I saw a special on tv tonight about the ranchers in TX who have to run around constantly armed because of all the trafficers coming across thier land and destroying thier property. Some of the illegals have gone as far as assualting and threatening the ranchers. Its been going on for years this whole thing with the walk out is gonna have the exact opposite effect intended and its gonna bring a magnifying glass down on the border.

In the end it will be a good thing as something will now have to be done, the mexicans who planned this have shot themselves in the foot.

Hasta lavista ******* dont let the door hit you in the ***
Old 05-02-2006, 10:24 PM
14 Second Truck Club

i am currently stationed at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson, AZ, our A-10s have a bombing range north of the border in Gila Bend, AZ. i suggest we move the range to the border, and put up warning signs to the immigrants.

so if they decide to cross, they can take a chance and mess with our military.
Old 05-03-2006, 12:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

03cree- NICE! thats what Im talkin about right there.

i am currently stationed at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson, AZ, our A-10s have a bombing range north of the border in Gila Bend, AZ. i suggest we move the range to the border, and put up warning signs to the immigrants.

so if they decide to cross, they can take a chance and mess with our military.
damn right!
Old 05-03-2006, 06:29 AM
TECH Veteran

Did everyone notice how the country just shut down for the day of the walkout?!?!? Hahahahahahah, what a joke, the only people who were affected were the rich and busineses who needed their garbage taken to the dumpster.
If they came here and added something real like top notch engineers, doctors, carpenters then maybe it would be worth legalizing their presense here. If we need free-loading scumbag losers that desecrate our countries morals and our flag, we can pick up those losers for a 1/3 the price in any other third world nation, and not have to give them rights and welfare and pay for the dozens of babies they spit out their holes while they are here!!

Mods if you wish to edit this then please do so, I cannot.

Did that sound angry???
Old 05-03-2006, 11:27 AM
TECH Addict

I dont see any benefit from their presence other than I like real mexican food. As far as the labor, there are plenty of unemployed citizens in this country to take up the slack. We didnt invite or even allow them to come over and they are complaining about how they are being treated!!!!!!! Go back to the dumpster of a country you came from! Most dont even take the time to learn the language
Old 05-03-2006, 01:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by greentahoe
I dont see any benefit from their presence other than I like real mexican food. As far as the labor, there are plenty of unemployed citizens in this country to take up the slack. We didnt invite or even allow them to come over and they are complaining about how they are being treated!!!!!!! Go back to the dumpster of a country you came from! Most dont even take the time to learn the language
I don't have a problem doing without their food if it OUR citizens will be better off.

I hate to do this but just imagine if Hillary gets the nod. I'll secede.
Old 05-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Originally Posted by 02sierraz71_5.3
I saw a special on tv tonight about the ranchers in TX who have to run around constantly armed because of all the trafficers coming across thier land and destroying thier property. Some of the illegals have gone as far as assualting and threatening the ranchers. Its been going on for years this whole thing with the walk out is gonna have the exact opposite effect intended and its gonna bring a magnifying glass down on the border.

In the end it will be a good thing as something will now have to be done, the mexicans who planned this have shot themselves in the foot.

Hasta lavista ******* dont let the door hit you in the ***

Yussir! I hunt about 10 miles from the border ( a little ways southwest of Carriso Springs) and as soon as i get there, i load the cylinder of my revolver. If i ride the fourwheeler, its on me. If i walk out back to pee, its on me. Im sorry but i dont like the feeling of being watched and i sure as hell dont like the feeling of knowing that there is someone out there as we speak, rumaging through our food.

We have found over 50 backpacks on the land. They bring all of their stuff with them to the place where they meet the Coyote (guy who transports them) and then they dump their packs and haul ***. My old man was pissing one night at 2:00am and he had the **** scared out of him by a flare flying over the camp. Immigration was out their the next day and said that the coyotes will signal everybody in the area with a flare to let them know that he is ready for transport. It scares the **** out of me. Im not partial to shooting a human but if they even show the slightest bit of aggression, theyll be staring down the barrel of my .357mag.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:46 PM
Launching!

Yeah, my buddy has some land down there close to the border as well.(about 20miles or so) Well, long story short, the old man that has land next to thiers, his property pratically backs up to the Rio Grande and he eventually got tired of all the wetbacks tearing **** up and stealing everything. So basically for fun, this 70 year old man goes down close to the river, hangs out, and if someone steps foot on his property, he shoots'em and kicks'em in the river. end of story! THATS AWESOME! I've even volunteered to go down there with him and hang out with the old dude!!(of course he does have all the no trespassing signs, violators will be shot signs up)...? But I couldn't ask for a better weekend adventure!
Old 05-03-2006, 09:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree with what everyone has said. I am American through and through. It pisses me the **** off to see **** like that. The worst part for me is that all the illegals are ******* up the work programs that we have set up in this country. My family owns a fruit farm in Mass and we get Jamaicans from Jamaica. We have to go through so much paper work and pay so many fees to get them here. They are excellent workers and they get the job done better than anyone we have ever had work on the farm, and we have been operating since 1877. If it wasnt for these stupid illegal bastards then we woudl be able to get them here easier and offer our customers a lower price on their goods.
It also pisses me off that legal imigrants that live here are standing up for the illegals. WTF is up with that. All these stupid "mexicans" think that they deserve social security and other benifits. Why?? they dont pay into them. What dont they understand about that?????
The funny thing is that if this **** was going on back in the day, before the tree huggers and ankle grabbin politicans came along, they would have been taken care of long ago.

Quick Reply: Over my dead body