THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

people don't understad wy I mod my truck!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 01:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by A Low Dime
I cant afford insurance on a sports car, lol.
x2 on that cause i am wanting too sell my truck right now to get a vette or an f-body
Old 03-03-2009, 01:36 AM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't pull a trailer or move furniture with a sports car.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

there is a guy at work with a 94 BMW m3 that thinks his car is hot **** but wont race me because he is afraid of being stranded with no way home so i told him i would tow him to the track, race him and tow him home just in case his car does break and he still wont do it.....and everyone laughs at him because of it
Old 03-03-2009, 01:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PRsierra
Don't you hate it wen people try to tell you what do with the truck. Like for example they say to me why don't you put 24s is a truck or there's this guy I know every time I see him he try to tell me I should buy a car for going to the track that I'm wasting money on the truck and what not, but he drives a ss silverado.I really don't know how people think some times especially here were people mod Suzuki samurai for racing but that ok, or some tell I should buy a honda (puerto rico is all about imports)barf: do you guy have to deal with people like that.
Thats because dumb people have a dim view on trucks.

I get the same old **** of "trucks are made for towing and hauling". When in fact i do haul an ATV in my truck. I just like to have my truck also ride like a sports car.

Heck i even got interviewed for some TV sports show at Sac raceway about why i was racing a truck. And a big chunk of the segment seemed to center around "why am i racing a truck". The guy even made the remark that my truck was for "getting groceries"

Apparently my truck was bizzare as opposed to the guy who was racing a mid 90s automatic nissan sentra(not SE-R)
Old 03-03-2009, 02:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

After absolutely blowing the doors off a 96 cobra he said " There aint no way a truck has that much power" I said well then lets do it again! Same result!!! Hell my GF was driving when he started messing with us and she whooped his ***, then it was my turn and I sprayed the hell out of his ignorant ***!
Old 03-03-2009, 02:15 AM
I have a gauge for that

Received 391 Likes on 261 Posts

Whats even worse is people dont understand why I would try to make a lifted truck fast.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:16 AM
On The Tree

that's what people don't understand that a truck is the **** is so versatile mine is lowerd and stuf but I can still used it to hall stuff usually I beet ricers with it, theres always that ricer that slips away and the lady always like mi truck.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i have had 2 girls complain that my truck was too loud when it had a cai and gibson catback only but then i have had a girl say just riding in my truck made her orgasm, my current gf loves my truck (hasnt admitted orgasming though) but she likes driving it more than riding because of the looks she gets while driving (girls driving trucks are hot....usually)
Old 03-03-2009, 04:37 AM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 454navyss
but she likes driving it more than riding because of the looks she gets while driving (girls driving trucks are hot....usually)

Every day I'll be at a light and see a nice truck down the road a bit thinkin sweet. Then see a chick driving it and i'm like DAYUM!! Extra sexy.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by heavy chevy boy
nothing is better than punishing a ricer at the light with a heavy *** truck
nothing is better than punishing a Corvette at the light with a heavy *** truck
thats more like it

Quick Reply: people don't understad wy I mod my truck!