THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

PerformanceTrucks Anonymous

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 12:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
BWAHAHAHAA.....guilty i dont mind dd'ing the truck....but an hour one way to work was killing me on gas. my civic is the best mod ive bought my truck haha. gas bill more than cut in half and my insurance dropped. the car was only 3700 bux too it was an investment.
yup I damn regret selling my civic!! but im using the wifes altima for work until she goes back to work..... when she does, i'll be ready to get me another civic!! i miss having that 33mpg ricer!!
Old 01-24-2008, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello my name is David, I'm an addict. Thanks to this site I no longer have a warranty on my new truck, lol, but It's really nice now
Old 01-24-2008, 12:47 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by ap2002
yup I damn regret selling my civic!! but im using the wifes altima for work until she goes back to work..... when she does, i'll be ready to get me another civic!! i miss having that 33mpg ricer!!
the best mpg ive gotten is 30mpg...most of the time its between 25 and 28. i never checked the gap on the plugs when i put them in. maybe i should pull them and make sure its right....

they say i should get 35mpg on the freeway and that hasnt happened yet ofcorse im always doing 85-90 anytime im on the freeway.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
the best mpg ive gotten is 30mpg...most of the time its between 25 and 28. i never checked the gap on the plugs when i put them in. maybe i should pull them and make sure its right....

they say i should get 35mpg on the freeway and that hasnt happened yet ofcorse im always doing 85-90 anytime im on the freeway.
mine was a 2dr coupe and a manual so I dont know if that matters? but I was always dead on 33mpg in the city and the one time I went out of town in it I got 38mpg!!
Old 01-24-2008, 01:07 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

mine was a 2dr coupe and a manual so I dont know if that matters? but I was always dead on 33mpg in the city and the one time I went out of town in it I got 38mpg!!
meh. 4 door auto here. my foot to the floor dosent help either im sure haha. i can actually see a difference every time i put racetrack gas in it. 2-3mpg lower EVERY TIME. even on the freeway.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

dudes, you jacked the pt anon thread and started talking about what sweet mpg you get in your civics!!! that's against pt.net code of conduct.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

oh yeah, you know you are an addict when you buy a beater cause you dont want to dd your truck no more!!!
so what does it mean if i have backup beaters for my beaters...i own 4 vehicals.....00 silvy, 97 grand cherokee laredo, 97 intrepid, and the hot rod of them all! 1989 CHEVY CORSICA! ultamite beater! 33mpg summer, 25 mpg winter ran it over twice with my truck, put 60K miles on it, paid $240 for it and changed the oil 4 times! twice in which i didnt change the oil filter!

im so addicted that my gf says she should get a truck now!

oh yea i forgot to add im at work right now working overtime and have spent too much time on here when i started @ 7 this morning!

please help me!
Old 01-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Piss Pumps for Sale

Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, The True North Strong and Free!

Originally Posted by Parke10
" Hello my names Parker and im an addict "....Oookay where the hell do i sign up!?!?! its gettin bad, checkin it when ever theres nothing to do, reading posts over and over, spending half the night on here instead of sleeping (hints that its 3:55AM) checking it before doing anything else on the computer or visiting any other websites and people say MySpace is addicting and like crack, BULLSHIT! theyve never heard of PTNET then!!

ahhh fergot to add that i check it on my small *** screen on my cellphone when im outta town and have no Wi-Fi to steal!

damn it wheres my crack needle

and another thing, why...just why in the hell do we need this lol.
" "

damn i needa go get drunk or smoke a bowl to calm down and sleep...stupid pt.net you and all yer damn good information and reading material!

Ive been in the same situation since like amonth after registering lol, lol I wish I had a beater
Old 07-24-2008, 06:31 AM
TECH Addict

gotta bump this.. any new members of Pt.net anonymous? hahah

oh and its 4:30am.. im at it again...
Old 07-24-2008, 08:10 AM
TECH Addict

Hello
I came on here to find out what muffler to put on my truck, now im panning for a built transmission a cam then a blower, then a new trans and maybe some laughing gas.
and even though i have seen about 2 "oh i broke something" threads a week i will still keep trying!

Quick Reply: PerformanceTrucks Anonymous