THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

PerformanceTrucks Anonymous

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 08:17 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm still dealing with my habitt on a daily basis...i need some serious help, is there a HPJ meeting somewhere?
Old 07-24-2008, 08:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hate this place. I wake up to it and go to bed right after I look at it. I thought all you had to do was get a sc and your finised but noooooooo...........you need a better flowing exhaust, you need a build tranny, and you find out that g80's g stands for gernade. then you need a cam now you need better flowing heads.................this **** never stops just shoot me...............................now let me continue reading other posts
Old 07-24-2008, 11:42 AM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's only a problem if you admit it...
Old 07-24-2008, 12:20 PM
TECH Addict

..and i thank all you guys for making me an addict because if it wasnt for all your guys info id be runnin a TBS and a hypertech. There is no way i could reach my goal of beating my dads stock C5 that way. hell i cant beat it with the mods i have now, but soon very soon my dad is going down.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:20 PM
TECH Addict

im blake and im an addict.

i i i i cant believe i have finally said it!! it feels so good. i feel so free now!! it didnt take me long to become addicted. just did a little reading and it was too good!! im gonna go post some more...

Last edited by chevrolet all the way; 07-24-2008 at 01:24 PM. Reason: got to excited typin
Old 07-24-2008, 02:09 PM
Tribe Shaman

Originally Posted by trever1t
I'm still dealing with my habitt on a daily basis...i need some serious help, is there a HPJ meeting somewhere?
I know how it is, i have tried to take it off and run with out it.
then i feel sick and really slow, kind of numb inside.
so i put it back on and sickness gos away.
i feel so much better, but i am feeling the need for more again.
these parts just keep showing up in my garage.
laying in waitting, some times my wife catches me drooling over them
talking to my self.

i need help.
i can't do it on my own.
i am so weak.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:46 AM
something else

Originally Posted by NegraRCSB2X4auto
I hate this place. I wake up to it and go to bed right after I look at it. I thought all you had to do was get a sc and your finised but noooooooo...........you need a better flowing exhaust, you need a build tranny, and you find out that g80's g stands for gernade. then you need a cam now you need better flowing heads.................this **** never stops just shoot me...............................now let me continue reading other posts
I have the same problem..... If I was to loose the internet I would go NUTZ!!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 09:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol glad Im not the only one!...the worst part of it all(or maybe the best part)is when chicks talk about your truck...lol I went out with my g/f and all her friends to the bar the other night...and one of the girls b/f had a navagator all decked out with 22s, chrome everywhere and the reg. TVs and subs blah blah...well the next day my girl was talkin to her friend and was like your b/f truck is sooooo HOT...its soo cool that he fixed up a truck(lol I love how the girls talk)...like I said Im glad to hear complements bout my truck but it makes me wanna do more...and when a really hot girl says it, its all over...see for yourself

cant wait to take her for a ride with the 6.0 when its done....
Old 08-27-2008, 09:28 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Where is Ronkonkoma? I'm movin' (J/K but really where? Lived all over NY and never heard of it. My guess is around the finger lakes?)

lol, yeah my wife hates my truck, well maybe not the truck but how much I love my truck.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by trever1t
Where is Ronkonkoma? I'm movin' (J/K but really where? Lived all over NY and never heard of it. My guess is around the finger lakes?)

lol, yeah my wife hates my truck, well maybe not the truck but how much I love my truck.
lol its on Long Island...my g/f doesnt really like my truck either...lol I hear an ear full if I leave the cutouts open or I take off to fast... she doesnt know about half the things I do to it...took her 2 months to notice the cutouts...she doesnt know about the cam or the new motor...lol prolly has something to do with the fact we never take me truck cuz its 'too loud' and Im forced to drive the PT loser cruiser

Quick Reply: PerformanceTrucks Anonymous