THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Proof that aliens exist

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 12:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hmm my step mom thinks my brothers gto is ufo when she is drunk
Old 03-08-2011, 12:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
lol @ the bible.

pic somewhat related

bahhahaha
Old 03-08-2011, 02:36 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're wrong John, there was no mention of an alien on Noah's ark.

Last edited by dlt76028; 03-08-2011 at 03:04 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I look at it this way. Humans have been on earth for a long time, and in 1492 (not that long ago) people thought the earth was flat. People did not even know of America. If you would have suggested to someone that America was across that water they would have thought you were crazy. Also if you told people less than 100 years ago people would travel across the country in large groups in a matter of hours, and 30,000 feet over the ground, they would have looked at you like you are nuts. Today there are planes on a constant basis over our heads and we dont even look up. I took an astronomy class in college, and I think the north star was about 200 light years away. Light will travel around the earth about 7 1/2 times in one second. That's a long ways away, and that is a fairly close star. It is all relative to the realm in which you live.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Piss Pumps for Sale

Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, The True North Strong and Free!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im a firm beleiver in the bible, and I dont plan on forcing my beliefs on anyone, but I agree there isnt anything to my knowledge in the bible that says aliens dont exist, Im open to the concept or fact that they exist. Theres just way to much space out there to say that we are the only intelligent life out there, and i use the term intelligent loosely.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Chevy Cowboy
Im a firm beleiver in the bible, and I dont plan on forcing my beliefs on anyone, but I agree there isnt anything to my knowledge in the bible that says aliens dont exist, Im open to the concept or fact that they exist. Theres just way to much space out there to say that we are the only intelligent life out there, and i use the term intelligent loosely.
I grew up in a christian school and the support independent baptist church. We studied other religons, science, and stuff just like this pretty in depth. The church tried to push their views on everything on us, but in the end, we all developed an excellent open mindedness if you will.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Gadgetized
I look at it this way. Humans have been on earth for a long time, and in 1492 (not that long ago) people thought the earth was flat. People did not even know of America. If you would have suggested to someone that America was across that water they would have thought you were crazy. Also if you told people less than 100 years ago people would travel across the country in large groups in a matter of hours, and 30,000 feet over the ground, they would have looked at you like you are nuts. Today there are planes on a constant basis over our heads and we dont even look up. I took an astronomy class in college, and I think the north star was about 200 light years away. Light will travel around the earth about 7 1/2 times in one second. That's a long ways away, and that is a fairly close star. It is all relative to the realm in which you live.
read this please..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_Flat_Earth
Old 03-08-2011, 06:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

It is in the best interest of "the man" to keep the public in the dark.Why would they share this info??They will keep this card in their pocket until they find a way to play-benifit from it.Other then that its strictly a need to know bases.I dont care unless they need someone to save a planet of hot chicks from extinction.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:07 PM
TECH Resident

wonder what alien boobies look like just sayin
Old 03-08-2011, 06:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Havent you seen Total Recall.Straight money shot boobies. IMO

Quick Reply: Proof that aliens exist