THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Proof that aliens exist

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 08:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here we go. . . . . . . . Believe or not believe is not relavent. Let's not turn this into a religious debate.
Relax. I was referring more to the chances of life (alien or not) occurring again spontaneously or randomly. Perhaps it did happen here. For it to happen again would be astounding. I just happen to think the chances are far too slim. And for intelligent life to exist elsewhere and then be able to travel all that distance to get here? I'd have to say no to little green men.
Old 03-21-2011, 01:57 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No offense Swift, nor is this directed at you, you just happen to post last but people who think there aren't aliens or life outside of this planet are imo ignorant.
Trying to prove that aliens don't exsist, either religiously, theoretically or mathmatically is about the dumbest endeavor one can take. Only reason there is life on this planet has to do with our distance from the sun and the presence of water. Change either of those two, and voila...no more life.

One of Saturn's moons is made up completly of ice, that particular planet is frozen solid because it's just to far from the sun. Haul it closer to our orbit, give it a couple hundered years and see what happens. Other planets are nothing but clouds and gasses, move them furthur away and watch what happens. To think that there isn't another planet out there that has our two greatest attributes (water and distance from a sun) is a bit ignorant.

All religion is, is a support group to make us not feel so alone. The thought of someone else out there scares people so they go into denial.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmm...interesting information right here. im not gonna post too much more bc i dont want to get into the religous aspect of this but there is def. some interesting reading material here. the universe is huge, and we keep finding new discoveries every day. who knows what lies out there
Old 03-23-2011, 03:19 PM
Teching In

i believe 100% their is something else out there. if another life form decides to give earth a visit and make their presence known were all screwed, if they are smart enough to get here they are smarter than us, and with that said humans minds are too narrow minded and will greet the "alien" with ignorance & violence. after their home planet gets word of what went down, like i said were screwed.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:04 PM
TECH Resident

There are many things we can't explain. No one knows how far space goes... It's infinite. I'm sure NASA has evidence of some sort hidden away in some bunker or area 51 lol.