THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

quads?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 11:23 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by smokeshow
Hmm, can't say I have. I usually stick to the buttercup and gordon's well area.

I'd love to get a truck/quad meet together this winter out there. I haven't been out that way in years. Be a hell of a time to tear it up in the sand AND on the street

Julien, didn't you say you have like 5 months of leave to burn? You have no excuse not to go

What'cha talking about man! I go every chance I get! Here's me, Matt (Dezert1500) 2 weeks ago down in Ocotillo with some of his friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8y9g02qUDE

I gotta admit I'm more a 2 wheeler than 4 wheel man but I have some friends with quads that I can borrow. I'm down for a dezert truck/quad meet!!
Old 12-23-2010, 01:22 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^i would be down too!!! if i had a quad lol
Old 12-23-2010, 01:25 AM
Mod with training wheels

Received 204 Likes on 139 Posts

Nah bring however many wheels you want! I just wanna get out there again. I'm thinkin around/during new years. I've been out there for new years before and its a blast. The sand drags are interesting cause people bring out their crazy garage creations, always worth checking out.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:56 AM
GFYS and STFU

I'm headed back out there in te second weekend of 2011, but I know that Lee(sloxcab) is going to Glamis for new years, haven't decided where I am going yet, right now I'm in Florida and am supposed to go to Miami for new years but doubt that I'm gonna stay out here till then. I might go to Glamis and might not. Let me know if you do though.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:04 AM
Mod with training wheels

You'll be there the 8th/9th of January? I could probably do that too. Might be a little better since I'll need some time to work on the tune for the front mount and meth.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:29 AM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by smokeshow
You'll be there the 8th/9th of January? I could probably do that too. Might be a little better since I'll need some time to work on the tune for the front mount and meth.
I'll be ocotillo on the 7th to the 9th of January. Definetly won't have my truck but I'll be out there with my bike. Truck is long way from being done.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:33 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by Nicksilverado
no clutch mods yet...once the weather starts getting more warm i will most likely...but man if you havent put a pipe on yours yet DO IT! it woke mine up big time. I would deff. recommend two brothers over hmf...two brothers is way deeper and a little quieter..hmf is way to loud and raspy for me. Plus they make inserts for the two bros. that quieten it down more.
i want to, but i already have the snorkels. i hear that the stock ecu programming can only handle 1 of the 2 mods. either exhaust or snorkel. i went with the snorkel. if you have both they say you need to reprogram it with a VDI, and i have no problem with the power it's making.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is my old quad. I regret selling it!

Old 12-25-2010, 03:32 PM
Mod with training wheels

Originally Posted by Spoolin
I'll be ocotillo on the 7th to the 9th of January. Definetly won't have my truck but I'll be out there with my bike. Truck is long way from being done.
I didn't expect to see it out there, no worries. I have some friends who are heading to Glamis that weekend and I'll probably tag along with them. Might have to make the extra trip up to Ocotillo for a day or so to hang out.

Originally Posted by caddy03pimpin
Here is my old quad. I regret selling it!
I would too, thats a damn nice looking quad. Mine's not anywhere near that clean lol. I like the white too, the Yamaha blue doesn't do it for me.
Old 12-25-2010, 06:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quick Reply: quads?