THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Roast of Charlie Sheen

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 06:16 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
Hmm I don't think so, he was a dumbass. Any one of those guys from jackass probably should be dead, why is is so surprising or sad that one of them died driving recklessly and drunk. No big loss IMO.
Yah it was a dumb choice, but your statement is just fukn redick. people **** up..
Old 09-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

His (and the rest of the jackass crew) whole life was ******* up. They all did it for money. It was bound to happen to one of them at some point. What difference does it make how much time has passed since it happened? I agreed with her joke, I was really surprised it was him instead of one of the other guys, but they were all idiots that risked their lives all the time.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
Yah it was a dumb choice, but your statement is just fukn redick. people **** up..
sort of like that idiot smokin his tires and goin sideways on his street right? so if i murder someone when im drunk, i can use that statement and its ok right? scott is right, but i still think she shouldnt have said that directly to stevo. this was supposed to be a funny roast, not an omg i cant believe she just said that.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You know what people never say....

..too few black people...

If you can't take a joke then don't watch a roast...I felt the awkwarkness as well with some of the black jokes, and the Ryan Dunn thing... but its a roast, if your feelings can get hurt..they will.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:51 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Originally Posted by silverz28camaro
You know what people never say....

..too few black people...

If you can't take a joke then don't watch a roast...I felt the awkwarkness as well with some of the black jokes, and the Ryan Dunn thing... but its a roast, if your feelings can get hurt..they will.
That part was definitely funny but akward hahahahaha
Old 09-21-2011, 07:12 PM
TECH Addict

I thought it was pretty lame, but then again most of those roasts are lame in general.

Would much rather watch tosh.o if I'm gonna watch someone rip on people. He's hilarious.

indeed sir. Rob Dyrdek's show Ridiculousness is gay..
Old 09-21-2011, 07:46 PM
Baltimore Whore

His (and the rest of the jackass crew) whole life was ******* up. They all did it for money. It was bound to happen to one of them at some point. What difference does it make how much time has passed since it happened? I agreed with her joke, I was really surprised it was him instead of one of the other guys, but they were all idiots that risked their lives all the time.
Not that I am saying or taking up for him. What he did he fucked up and payed the ultimate. His pass made the same choice. He chose to get in the car.. Thats like your little scene in the ******* intersection that you said I will one up blah blah.. You chose to do that, your lucky that you didn't get fucked up, would be ok for me to bash your best friend about it in a jesting manner if you were rite?? Just because things are not rite, it isn't cool to bash on a friend or family member about it in that kind of fashion.

Originally Posted by jared91
sort of like that idiot smokin his tires and goin sideways on his street right? so if i murder someone when im drunk, i can use that statement and its ok right? scott is right, but i still think she shouldnt have said that directly to stevo. this was supposed to be a funny roast, not an omg i cant believe she just said that.
That is funny you bring that up.. Like I said accidents happen.. People make dumb choices and do things that are not always thought out.. So people get hurt and killed.. But for one to make a statement like that to a best friend is a little out of context.. So yah you have a brother and he is drunk fukin moron, goes and gets his self killed, I openly, knowing how tight you guys were, make a joke about it.. Not rite imo.. Quite frankly I could give a **** less what you all have to say about it, but it is not or was not the rite way to joke about it..

Last edited by Mangled03gmc; 09-21-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:50 PM
Wearin' da big hat

So making fun of Charlie for losing custody of his children and beating his ex wife was in good taste then?
Old 09-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Baltimore Whore

They are not dead.. Completely diff Scott..
Old 09-21-2011, 09:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

on that note i think we should end before we end up into the moral and religious discussion and we all get perma banned

Quick Reply: Roast of Charlie Sheen