THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

scared passengers

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 06:58 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scared passengers

whose scared the **** out of their unexpecting passengers? i love when somebody wants to take a ride in my truck and don't know whats coming. father in law about ripped the door handle off yesterday when he took his first ride sideways at 60 mph. not on purpose btw. than he gave me a good f u son of a bi*ch mother fu*ker. everyone knows its fast but still get shocked its a truck.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:05 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Haha great thread, i can relate.

Took my neighbor for a ride, he is a hardcore jeep off roader ( Moab, tellico & such)

So i did a 4x4 launch and didnt let off till a buck 30, he was just grabbing on to the dash and saying " Ok Ok slow down its fast its fast!" Haha, he wasnt prepared for a 4x4 truck to run like that.

Made me feel good LOL
Old 08-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Laid Back

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Driving around with my brother on a rainy day and started getting sideways at 50mph. First he laughs a little, but when he realized i wasn't planning on letting out he started nervously saying, "alright dude, easy...EASY!"

Can't wait until I get my RCSB done. I'm going to scare the **** out of everyone, lol.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not my story, but my dad's.

Back in the day my dad had a 69' Camaro, 450-500 N/A HP with a 200 N20 shot on it. It was a street legal drag car, built for the 1/4. Took my now aunt out for a ride in it one day. She was apparently ok until he hit about 80 and flipped the N2O switch... she pissed her pants. Literally.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:45 PM
TECH Addict

My ex GF was bent over tying her shoes and i slammed on the breaks making her hit her head on the dash handle
Old 08-30-2011, 11:15 PM
9 Second Truck Club

Gave a buddy an asthma attack. Thought he was playing until he almost passed out. Never asked for another ride.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:20 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Depending on how the date goes...
Old 08-31-2011, 05:35 PM
Laid Back

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by charcoal03silvy
My ex GF was bent over tying her shoes and i slammed on the breaks making her hit her head on the dash handle
Reminds me of the time my brother was drunk and passed out in my truck. I slammed on the brakes and sent him flying into the dash multiple times. Drunk bastard never woke up!
Old 08-31-2011, 07:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by black4.8
whose scared the **** out of their unexpecting passengers? i love when somebody wants to take a ride in my truck and don't know whats coming. father in law about ripped the door handle off yesterday when he took his first ride sideways at 60 mph. not on purpose btw. ...
Not on purpose? What, ya don't know what yer truck's capable of?
Ripped the door handle off.

Originally Posted by TIM Z
... i can relate.

Took my neighbor for a ride, he is a hardcore jeep off roader ...

So i did a 4x4 launch and didnt let off till a buck 30, he was just grabbing on to the dash and saying " Ok Ok slow down its fast its fast!" Haha, he wasnt prepared for a 4x4 truck to run like that.

Made me feel good LOL
No, u can't relate.

Actually, I wouldn't do 130, cause if u really don't know people's medical history, u could get into a whole new problem. But a 0-60 or maybe 0-80 blast would be OK I'd think. Cause most have gone that fast, just how quick u got there, is where the surprise comes from.

I can assure everyone of that Tim's truck is fast! I loved it!!!

I've been in 4wd's before, but not as fast as Tim's.
Actually, another member, slowfive0, his AWD Radix'd SSS is really fast too. I think he's in lo 12's but maybe a few clicks +/ -.
Both are sweet rides.

Originally Posted by Beatdown Z
Driving around with my brother on a rainy day and started getting sideways at 50mph. First he laughs a little, but when he realized i wasn't planning on letting out he started nervously saying, "alright dude, easy...EASY!"

Can't wait until I get my RCSB done. I'm going to scare the **** out of everyone, lol.
In the rain?

4WD or AWD I hope. Stories like Beatdown Z's specifically, make me think of someone I know who said they'd take me for a ride in his 10 sec. '71 Challenger. I did go, but now when he had slicks. Apparently, it'd pull the tires off the ground. that'd be a new experience.

He said he'd go easy on the gas at first. Now I'm wondering if he'd just have mashed it til I got freaked out. Later sold it.

dmelvin, I was crackin up when I read of your aunt went out for a ride apparently ok until he hit about 80 & flipped the N2O switch... she pissed her pants. Literally.

I laughed so hard.

Originally Posted by charcoal03silvy
That's just wrong. So wrong.
But funny.

Last edited by fastnblu; 08-31-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:59 PM
apple bottom jeans

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

people always get in my truck and don't wear their seatbelt, so i usually slam on the brakes and let them know i don't tolerate that bull sheet.

Quick Reply: scared passengers