THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Should I take this cop to court?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 05:23 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would have turned the bike around Stopped gave him the Bird and hauled ***
Old 08-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Piss Pumps for Sale

Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, The True North Strong and Free!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Breeze
I would have turned the bike around Stopped gave him the Bird and hauled ***
would not have been the first time....or second.....or third..... or fourth. I dunno why I stopped you know its one of those things that you do before you even think? As far as the tag and registration go, you are suppose to have a plate and registration on them up here. Although I dont know anyone that has there bikes registered or plated, its a really dumb situation Im in right now.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:13 AM
11 Second Truck Club

I guess you might as well just pay the fine and take the beating and make it right.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Piss Pumps for Sale

thats kind of what Im thinking, pay the 172 bucks forget about it, and make sure my registration is up to date from now on and run from the cops even though Ill have nothing to hide
Old 08-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Staging Lane

Were you riding on private land or public land? I know over here if you have permission to rid on private land it's all good. But public land your **** out of luck.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:37 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Ata boy in my younger days me and a bunch of friends had quads and would all go ridin together, Every now and then the cops would put up a chase and like 10 of us would just scatter every where man that was fun we new the trails like the backs of our hands.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Piss Pumps for Sale

Originally Posted by Breeze
Ata boy in my younger days me and a bunch of friends had quads and would all go ridin together, Every now and then the cops would put up a chase and like 10 of us would just scatter every where man that was fun we new the trails like the backs of our hands.
Oh I here ya on that, this is my second time stopping, cops been after me and a few friends many times, not because were causing trouble just because alot of the cops around here are A$$holes, I honestly dont know why I stopped, one of those things that you do before you got a chance to think. Also yes it was on public land, if it was private I would of got off my bike and showed him my hairy white A$$ haha
Old 08-07-2008, 09:01 PM
TECH Veteran

I did not realize you were on a dirt bike! Why did you even stop??? **** them asswipes!! LOL
We used to go cop trolling on our crotch rockets, take the plates off and **** off the law all weekend long, fun times.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Piss Pumps for Sale

I said it once I said it a few times lol it was one of those times when I did something before I even had time to think, as soon as I stopped I thought, WTF did I just stop for! at that point he got a good look at my face, no goggles FTL
Old 08-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

go to court, down here if you get a ticket for license, registration or insurance, and have it with you when you go to court, they drop the ticket and you only pay court fees

Quick Reply: Should I take this cop to court?