THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

So tell me is it wrong to buy things, then sell

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 04:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats why when i am watching stuff on ebay (like i am right now) i dont tell anyone so i can get a good deal.

But to the original question i think it is fine to sell something for more. Unless someone gave you a good deal because you are good friends or something and then you sell it for more shortly after you bought it. That would be taking advantage of the friendship in my opinion and i would not be happy if it happened to me.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I see a good deal that I know I can make money on, I'll do it. I made a pretty dime with ammo not too long ago by selling it to people from states where ammo was a lot more scarce than Oklahoma. I also kept a good chunk of ammo and now I'm stocked up in that department. I'd sell something to someone for more than it's worth if that is what they're willing to pay.

However, if I see a good deal or get a good deal on something I usually will keep it to myself about what price I paid or how much I sold it for. Finances are personal so I don't usually like to share exact numbers.