THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

sumeria

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 06:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What about all those images down in South America that you can only see from the sky. How did they do that and why?
Old 06-12-2009, 06:05 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nazca lines

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazca_Lines

Made in a ritual walk. they are actually very small rocky paths. That is the common theory.

Old 06-12-2009, 06:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I couldn't remember what they called them. There is a lot of crazy stuff in this world. I was watching the History Channel and they had a show called ancient aliens. They were showing pictures from temples in South America that they claim are astronauts sitting in spacecraft. I'm not convinced there are aliens but the show was very interesting. Did anyone else see it?
Old 06-12-2009, 06:22 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Yeah, I've seen it. All I watch is the history channel

I wouldn't be surprised if there was life "out there" and it was immensely more intelligent....wouldn't be all that surprised at all
Old 06-12-2009, 06:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by trever1t
I wouldn't be surprised if there was life "out there" and it was immensely more intelligent....wouldn't be all that surprised at all
Especially when you consider the size of the universe.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm with you on the possibility of there being life out there. I guess what I meant to say was that I'm not convinced that the picture they say is an astronaut really is.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Where's the Beef?

Originally Posted by trever1t
Yeah, I've seen it. All I watch is the history channel

Check out the link i posted up in #3. The sumerians talked about how they were created by people who came from the heavens and manipulated the DNA of species from Earth to create a race of Humans to mine Iron for them.
Those people from heaven are the ones that told them everything about DNA and how the solar system is laid out.

pretty interesting stuff. I seriously may have to go to the library for the first time since elementary school just to read more about them.

Alot of it is in the bible as they talk about how they used a rib from one of the creations to create the female and how storms caused floods. All of this of course happening thousands of years before the bible was written.
There have been many similar stories prior to the bible, It just happened to be told at the right place at the right time and stuck.
Many different religions talk about some of the things that the sumerians wrote about. It's AMAZING stuff.

Never was much into the modern religion and stories of the bible as too much of it is man made and false, but these sumarians are blowing my mind away and we have scientific evidence to most of what they talk about. Aside from the planet that their creators came from (the annunaki). Supposedly from a planet that orbits a dark star called Nibiru that orbits our son in a 3600 year orbit.
That's like the one thing that people are having a hard time believing. It's supposedly going to be back in our solar system late 2012 but most astronomers believe that we would already be able to see it if that was the case. So we will see.
The sumarians, Mayans, and 10 other civilizations have calenders that end 12/21/12 so it makes for some interesting reading IMO.
Not saying anything is true or false. just saying its amazing stuff.

Old 06-12-2009, 07:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

You must be smoking some good ****
Old 06-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Where's the Beef?

The last sentence says. I'm not saying anything is true or false. It's just amazing that they say this and knew what the knew when they did.
That is all.
Every astronomy website i've seen calls BS on the dark star orbiting. while everything i've read about sumerians says they knew all this stuff.

Just interesting is all. I like ancient cultures.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Was Jesus an alien? Did the Jews kill him because he was from outer space? Was the Virgin Mary impregnated by aliens and then they erased her memory?

I'm not trying to be a smart ***, these are things I've wondered. Maybe "we" are all just someone's little pet science project.