THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

sumeria

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 09:05 PM
I hate my cats

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

God's electric train set. I heard a comedian say once, "God made the world in seven days. Ya think he maybe moved onto anouther project after that?"
Old 06-12-2009, 11:01 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wyttrash96
God's electric train set. I heard a comedian say once, "God made the world in seven days. Ya think he maybe moved onto anouther project after that?"
LMAO. that's awesome!

But yea. No one knows so you can't dismiss things. Especially when they have potential to be true.

IMO it's just a fluke of nature. **** happened and here we are. We live, we die and that's it.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Where's the Beef?

btw. Heaven and sky are the same thing.
If someone comes from the heavens they came from the sky. See how that works?

Just saying. We dont know.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:26 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Horton hears a who. look it up.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

You guys want read bout something crazy check out Edward Leedskalnin.Now that is some unexplained **** right in our own backyard and not too long ago.
Old 06-13-2009, 02:26 AM
Where's the Beef?

John Titor.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by viciousknid
John Titor.
So far unfortunately all he has done was raise more questions.The story is intresting none the less.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Where's the Beef?

A bit of a rant but I don't like how if you mention aliens your absolutely crazy or on drugs. But if you believe in God your normal and sane.
Just seems pretty Naive when you consider that Heaven and Sky mean the same thing when translated from ancient text. God and Alien CAN mean the same thing when in the proper context.
To us an Alien would be someone from another planet that comes from the SKY. To ancient civilizations with less knowledge a GOD that came from "the heavens" or "SKY" would be any more advanced race that visited and was able to do things they had never seen and can only be explained as Magic or Holy.
If you went back into time with your laptop, a machine gun, flame throwers, and a helicopter. You'd be seen as a god.

To deny this is very Naive and simple minded. If you want to believe in the bible, Then you also have to keep in mind that you do NOT know the true origin of god. he COULD very well be another race of people from a more advanced society.

And if you believe your government would tell you if someone is out there, your very wrong.

Never dismiss things just because you don't understand. Except for scientology, feel free to dismiss that bullshit.
If anyone KNEW where we came from, we'd only have 1 belief.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:57 PM
Tribe Shaman

dont get me started on the bible.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by viciousknid
A bit of a rant but I don't like how if you mention aliens your absolutely crazy or on drugs. But if you believe in God your normal and sane.
Just seems pretty Naive when you consider that Heaven and Sky mean the same thing when translated from ancient text. God and Alien CAN mean the same thing when in the proper context.
To us an Alien would be someone from another planet that comes from the SKY. To ancient civilizations with less knowledge a GOD that came from "the heavens" or "SKY" would be any more advanced race that visited and was able to do things they had never seen and can only be explained as Magic or Holy.
If you went back into time with your laptop, a machine gun, flame throwers, and a helicopter. You'd be seen as a god.

To deny this is very Naive and simple minded. If you want to believe in the bible, Then you also have to keep in mind that you do NOT know the true origin of god. he COULD very well be another race of people from a more advanced society.

And if you believe your government would tell you if someone is out there, your very wrong.

Never dismiss things just because you don't understand. Except for scientology, feel free to dismiss that bullshit.
If anyone KNEW where we came from, we'd only have 1 belief.

I am with you on this.There is more going on in this universe then what knowledge has been passed down.What Why and How?remains to be seen.
The bible is a great way to learn how to conduct yourself.It is very open to interpretation and has been translated rewitten a few times.I myself take what I can from it to apply in my life as it is today.
I see so much smoke and mirrors with religion and government that faith in them is dismal.I try use what I know inside to decide what is right or wrong anymore.So far it has served me pretty well.