THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Thank You

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 09:56 AM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank You

I just wanted to everybody thank you for your kind words and keeping my family in your prayers with what happened to my brother. My family and I really appreciate it.

It was really hard to get through this, I never thought it would happen to anybody in my family. Before the visitation we talked the funeral director into just my biological mother and I saying goodbye by being able to have the casket open. But, a sheet covering the chest up. That way we got to touch his hands and tell him we loved him. That was the roughest thing I ever had to do.

Then at the visitation. My older brother comes up to me and whispers in my ear that the g/f and her family were there. I go back to the entrance with my brother-in-law and he tells her and family in a nice way,"We would appreciate it if ya'll would leave. You're not welcome here." Then the g/f's mother and brother start saying she loved him and she needs closure and all that crap. Then I said to the g/f,"you need to get the hell out of here, you're the reason all this happened." She said,"We were fine, I didn't do anything" I said,"What about the expired anti-depressants you were poisening him with from Brentwood." Then the g/f's mom points her finger in my face and says,"His mother is who killed him, she's responsible for this." When she said that ****, I snapped. I said,"Bullshit bitch!" and I started punch that bitch right in the face and my brother-in-law pulled me back. And then her little crackhead brother starts rolling his sleeves up like he wants to do something. I looked at him and said,"what?" Then he didn't didn't do anything. While all this is going on like 10 of brother's friends are gathered around, They're wanting her to leave and forming a wall so nobody could get in the place. This all happened for like a minute or two and nobody got loud except the g/f's bitch mother and me when I snapped. THe police were called and they were told to leave and we could have pressed charges for disturbing the police, we just wanted them to leave. But, if they would have asked me and I would have pressed charges on those bastards. The thing is emotions and tensions were high, that's why I acted the way I did. The good thing is that my mother was up by the coffin talking to some of her friends that blocked what was happening, because she sure as to hell didn't need to hear it. They didn't try showing up at the funeral or graveside, which surprised me, but that was good.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:56 AM
TECH Addict

thats horrible man. I think you did the right thing. They had no right to be there and not respecting you and your families wishes show what kind of people they are. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I have been scared for a long time that my brother was on the same path with his soon to be exwife.
In a situation like that I think that bitch deserved to get all her teeth knocked out.
Old 05-07-2006, 11:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

I agree with greentahoe^^^

They had no right to show up there. That family sounds like they are whacked or something.
Old 05-07-2006, 03:24 PM
Tribe Shaman

i feel for you, it is very hard to lose a family member that is close to you.

when enough time has passed and you feel like you can talk about this with out emotions
getting in the way.
you and other members of your family need to go and talk to a detective about the night in question.
you and your family need answers to questions asked, you need to know.