THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

There's one in every croud

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 11:58 PM
TECH Regular

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

all in good fun its why i like this site
Old 02-15-2011, 12:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's spelled crowd.
Old 02-15-2011, 12:58 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by EVILGMC
It's spelled crowd.
lmao my bad
Old 02-15-2011, 01:02 AM
Truck Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chevy Cowboy
The fans running and here comes the **** haha
Old 02-15-2011, 01:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dezert1500
I find it funny when I get called out by a squid with a blue mohawk.

https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...&pictureid=295
what size bike is this? looks a bit small for the rider
Old 02-15-2011, 01:39 AM
TECH Addict

I wish I had a pic when Eric used my truck as a grocery getter for a 12 man crew tug & barge. There was over $3000 of groceries for 10 days. Both the bed and cab were stuffed and barely any room to sit.

13 Sec truck toting that much food...

****.. I expect more than 1/2 of you to be toting some secondary toy, like a crotch rocket.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:43 AM
Teching In

He's actually 159lbs dripping wet. And we are a little white trash here in Orange County. We ride horses, chew copenhagen, and blow **** up in the desert, I took that url as a compliment. Nice work on the super bowl tex. Go Pack Go!
Old 02-15-2011, 02:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lady3bglover
I wish I had a pic when Eric used my truck as a grocery getter for a 12 man crew tug & barge. There was over $3000 of groceries for 10 days. Both the bed and cab were stuffed and barely any room to sit.

13 Sec truck toting that much food...

****.. I expect more than 1/2 of you to be toting some secondary toy, like a crotch rocket.
oh so u trying to say we have a addiction to fast toys??

mine doesnt go in back, it goes beside it.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:57 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by brobradh77
Ok..Jason is one of the best guys I know...He has done alot for me and I am pretty sure he is just joking but even if he isn't..Talking **** about him getting a divorce and speculating as to why is a pretty low blow...That is no comparison to talking **** about a flat billed hat or whether or not someone should have been in the calender or not IMO
Whether he's one of the "Best guys" or not, the fact that Jason would stoop this low pissed me off. I've heard nothing but GREAT things about Jason from Dave, about the difficulties he's had (marriage included) and about how's he's overcome those and now has a great new job. The only reason I decided on keeping my first post "civil" was because of the respect I have for Dave and he in turn for Jason. If it wasn't for that I would of really aired out some dirty laundry.

Originally Posted by brobradh77
(all he said was he could have picked a better pic)...IMO all in the calender are sweet in there own ways..no one will like them all.
That's not all he said. If that's all he said I would of gladly enjoyed this thread and given Matt a hard time as well just for ***** and giggles. But just because someone doesn't like a picture (which were are all entitled too) doesn't give them the right to not only put them on Blast, but also attack their character like he did. That's a distinction that Jason made when he made the post, and I'm not here to apologize for his crossing that line.

Originally Posted by Midnightrider
LOL i think it hilarious that every one but the dude i called out got butt hurt about this post. Spoolin i used to have alot of respect for you that was established by dave who is one of my good friends. I simply stated this is a damn calendar and your best foot should have been foward. IMO that picture wasnt that. How can you call yourself civil when you attack my personal life and reasons you speculate why my wife left. The truck is in my garage and was never parted out. I just sold the twins when the divorce happened. thats right the twins that are on the cover of the calendar, Which im proud of and think others should be too of the pics submitted. The motor is in the machine shop and a procharger cog setup is being purchased. I hope when i come to cali to visit dave i get to shake your hand you fine gentleman. To every one else this is a simple call out to take pride in your **** its my opinion and you dont have to agree.
You take a low shot at a good friend I'll take an equally low shot on you. I actually kept my tongue about you solely on the respect I have for Dave and his judgment of your character. Whether your a great guy or not the idea of this thread or specifically it's application was poorly thought out and IMO reflects poorly on you.

The flat bill comment was over board i shouldnt have made any personal comments for all i know hes a stand up guy. Anyways all you guys need to calm the eff down lol
"All his worldly possession" comment was arrogant since you don't know him,
The flat bill comment was ignorant,
The White trash comment was crossing the line.

oh and to this guy youre my new favorite. You really dont know what ur talkin about do you. Dewy puts the pics you email him in the calendar. nice try though lol
I as well as most of us who were asked to send Dewey pictures sent in multiple shots and let him pick which one to use, from talking with Matt that pic was the only one that met Dewey's size and quality requirements necessary for the print shop. Was it his best picture, no even he admits that. But that's all he had, could he of taken better pics and sent them? Unfortunately not at the time because his truck was torn apart for powder-coating and a head swap. Sometimes things just don't work out the way you want them and you do the best you can with what you have. I'm sure you can understand that. Putting someone on public display in attempt to humiliate him, rather than the quality of picture that was chosen showed poor character on your part. Had you just PM'ed him or made this thread less about sterotypes and insults and more about the actual reason that picture was chosen, it probably would of been less heated and more civil.

If you ever come out to Cali for whatever reason, I'd be more than happy to shake hands and buy you a beer.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:03 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 02gmcbandit
what size bike is this? looks a bit small for the rider
07 750gsxr Im 6'2" 240lbs its for sale also custom paint and its been taken great care of.

Last edited by Midnightrider; 02-15-2011 at 05:41 AM.

Quick Reply: There's one in every croud