THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

TXsilverado is up for Car of the Year on LSX Nation

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 10:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Voted! Bad Chads Mustang is freakin bad *** but i have to stick to my roots
Old 12-14-2010, 12:16 AM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

in the end, it's a public poll, and people can vote however they want. Whether its based on looks alone, performance alone or a combination of both. or in my case im just biased and voted on the gray truck. unless your a regular on LSXN it's hard to know whats done performance wise. hell, im sure there are some non-regular car guys wandering why the hell a silverado is in the mix.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:54 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rooster99ss
LMAO....no sand here. I'm just saying that you're making pretty uneducated comments, and you obviously have no idea what you're looking at when you're looking for visual modifications on an fbody anyway. I don't fault you for that though, because you're a truck guy, just like I have no idea what you're talking about when you talk about some of Stewart's visual upgrades.

My point is that all of the contenders are good looking cars, and they all have more than just "a set of wheels on them". If you don't like them, then that's your problem. You can comfort yourself by walking outside and looking at your stock truck and telling yourself how badass it is LOL
Youre the one that came on here throwing stones, not me. I never once said I didnt like any of the cars, its just obvious some are in a different class than others.

And my truck is "Texas stock" so Im perfectly fine with it, might just catch that 11.0 SS of yours by surprise out on the street
Old 12-14-2010, 01:39 AM
GFYS and STFU

Rooster wasn't "throwing stones" at all Cody. Your just getting defensive and carried away with what was a broad statement made by you.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:16 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

you got my vote Stew
Old 12-14-2010, 08:00 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
might just catch that 11.0 SS of yours by surprise out on the street
LOL

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Rooster wasn't "throwing stones" at all Cody. Your just getting defensive and carried away with what was a broad statement made by you.
Thank you
Old 12-14-2010, 08:22 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Originally Posted by rooster99ss
LOL
Ill be down there in Houston with my truck during the spring break time frame, we can line em up if you'd like

I can recognize clear conrers, halos, tinted tails and ugly exhaust tips IMO. Its just my personal opinion, Im not sure why its such a big deal? Its not that difficult to recognize the visual mods on an fbody. And half the cars in the running have stock wheels on them, if Im going to vote for a vehicle based on looks primarily since the merits of voting in that particular poll are all from photoshoots and not videos of the cars running I voted as such. Theres nothing wrong with having a clean *** stock looking car, hell my Z71 is totally stock looking again, Ive already had a fixed up 06 Dmax and the Z at one point in time was pretty fixed up but I dont like the attention a fixed up vehicle gets from unsavory characters and cops.

Im not totally ignorant to other vehicles simply because Im a "truck guy". Im allowed to have my opinion just like everyone else, Im not sure why you took such offense to a simple comment that has plenty of merit based on my personal opinion.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:32 AM
Launching!

LMFAO, PLEASE PLEASE come see me when you're down for Spring break, and make sure to bring plenty of cash with you because I am just dying to take it from you for being so ignorant and hard headed

Lock it in for at least $500 right now and you know where to find me to let me know when you're ready
Old 12-14-2010, 08:41 AM
TECH Resident

LADIES LADIES...stop fussing ya MAMBY PAMBYS

All of them are nice vehicles. KINDA WHY THEY GOT NOMINATED...

But this is PERFORMANCETRUCKS.NET And these guys are here to pull for their friend and fellow truck guy.

If I knew the Truck in question Id vote but I dont and I dont see the point in further entertaining the Z guy above.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:48 AM
Launching!

That's what some of you guys aren't getting, LOL! It doesn't bother me at all if you are voting for Stewart. He has a BAD *** TRUCK. Stewart's a good personal friend of mine. He was a mod on my site for a while, and I can't tell you how many times I've raced his *** up and down 1960, LOL. That truck looks great and rolls the **** out for an extended cab truck, and if you look back I have NEVER said otherwise!

You guys just have a mod that from what I can tell is probably otherwise a pretty cool guy, but he has a very narrow mind and had something crawl up his *** and make a nest recently.

Quick Reply: TXsilverado is up for Car of the Year on LSX Nation