THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

UFC 100 - Live thread - with updates and results as they happen

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 10:50 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chevrolade
lmfao yea rite dude ,griffin is just a ultimate noob,he has yet to fight someone like silva.ill remind you of this when silva kicks his *** silva is too fast,kiks,punches, come from everywhere!!
Explain how griffin is an ultimate noob? The guy has gone up against Tito, Liddell and Rampage as well as many others while they were in their prime and has not only stood his own but won most of them. Griffin is the blue collar worker/poor man's hero. The guy is ALL heart.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:04 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW... anyone that calls forest griffin a noob definitely doesnt know anything.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Explain how griffin is an ultimate noob? The guy has gone up against Tito, Liddell and Rampage as well as many others while they were in their prime and has not only stood his own but won most of them. Griffin is the blue collar worker/poor man's hero. The guy is ALL heart.
hes a noob compared to Anderson silva!!btw he has not fought lidell,but rampage,tito yea,all went to desicions lol ,,yea he has a great chin,but evans beat his ***,weak *** jardine beat em as well lol.u like others will see as well when that fight comes,he aint gonna know what hit em,or when he gets caught in a clinch.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dlt76028
WOW... anyone that calls forest griffin a noob definitely doesnt know anything.
lol yea i dont know anything just like some people doubted lesnar,thinking mir would win youll see lol

got to love it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjxpAbeo7eU 24-4 baby 9-0 in the ufc and counting
Old 07-14-2009, 11:12 AM
12 Second Truck Club

lol yea i dont know anything just like some people doubted lesnar,thinking mir would win youll see lol
well thats obvious lesner was going to destroy mir and i also agree silva will beat forest, though forest will put on a good fight like always.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:15 AM
12 Second Truck Club

BTW dan henderson deserves another fight against silva. hes the only one who has made silva loose a round in their fight.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dlt76028
well thats obvious lesner was going to destroy mir and i also agree silva will beat forest, though forest will put on a good fight like always.
yea ones who say forrest will beat silva dont know anything,silva kicks *** in middleweight and light heavyweight,,yea i too say griffin will give em fight but he wont win.dude henderson didnt do anything to em,just took him down about it,but got choked out,but hes next after griffin..cant wait for that one
Old 07-14-2009, 11:31 AM
12 Second Truck Club

JUST took him down? haha how many people do you know that can or have taken silva down and taken a round from him? silva looked like he was going to cry when henderson let him up
Old 07-14-2009, 11:38 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

hes a noob compared to Anderson silva!!btw he has not fought lidell,but rampage,tito yea,all went to desicions lol ,,yea he has a great chin,but evans beat his ***,weak *** jardine beat em as well lol.u like others will see as well when that fight comes,he aint gonna know what hit em,or when he gets caught in a clinch.
yea ones who say forrest will beat silva dont know anything,silva kicks *** in middleweight and light heavyweight,,yea i too say griffin will give em fight but he wont win.dude henderson didnt do anything to em,just took him down about it,but got choked out,but hes next after griffin..cant wait for that one
Silva is one of my favorite fighters and I think he will win but calling forrest a noob is ignorant.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

yea he took em down but didnt do any damage,he didnt let it happen again and damm sure gonna ever let it happen lol

dude did u see this vid,forrest doesnt want to fight silva lol they wanted him to stay at 185 haha,,but he hates em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA1ZT...eature=related

Quick Reply: UFC 100 - Live thread - with updates and results as they happen