THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Victor Ortiz got KTFO!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 08:30 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was intentional, FOLLOWING AN INTENTIONAL HEAD BUTT. I would have done it too, looks like Ortiz could give better than take.

On Rampage and Bones, I;ve always liked rampage. I wish him the best in this fight, I just think Bones is an overall better fighter with knees and elbows that are as deadly as rampage's hooks and uppercuts, it should be a good one.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:41 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Rhino79
Jones will own Rampage I think
x2 easily.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:54 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It was intentional, FOLLOWING AN INTENTIONAL HEAD BUTT. I would have done it too, looks like Ortiz could give better than take.

On Rampage and Bones, I;ve always liked rampage. I wish him the best in this fight, I just think Bones is an overall better fighter with knees and elbows that are as deadly as rampage's hooks and uppercuts, it should be a good one.
Were you watching the same fight?
Floyd Mayweather vs. Victor Ortiz Knockout KO & Interview!!! [HD] - YouTube
That was a bullshit move on ***** *** Mayweather's part. Ortiz shouldnt have headbutted him but it honestly wasnt even that bad. He didnt even connect enough to knock Mayweather's head back. M is just a loud mouth piece of **** and he shows his true class at the end of the interview. I CANT wait for that POS to get his *** knocked the F out because his day is coming. Why do you think he wont fight pacman? If he truly is such a badass he wouldnt be so worried about the BS contract stuff for an M/Pacman fight, but hes a ***** in a ***** sport
Old 09-18-2011, 11:03 AM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Thanks for posting the vid.

Mayweather showed was a piece of **** he really is, being disrespectful to the ederly gentleman like that.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:31 AM
12 Second Truck Club

yep mayweather is a bitch, I wouldn't be surprised if him and his "people" tried to mug and rob that announcer later after the fight.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that was a ***** move talking **** to that old man....i wish he would fight in UFC lol he would lose in a heartbeat
Old 09-18-2011, 12:37 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Were you watching the same fight?
I do not like mayweather, I want to see him lose as bad as anyone. His lashing of larry merchant was wrong no doubt.

What I am saying is, when a guy intentionally headbutts you because he is getting dominated, that is going to provoke you to give it right back. But instead of a cheap headbutt he took advantage of the oppourtunity to make him pay for it.

Was it right, nope. But sometimes what goes around comes around, Ortiz is the one that initiated all the bullshit with the head butt, then hugged and kissed mayweather?? Mayweather wasn't having that so he answered a cheap shot with a cheap shot.

Now what goes around comes around indeed, if he fights pacman, he will likely get ktfo, which I would love.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:40 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by chevrolade
that was a ***** move talking **** to that old man....i wish he would fight in UFC lol he would lose in a heartbeat
He would lose no doubt to anyone with any grapple or ground game.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I do not like mayweather, I want to see him lose as bad as anyone. His lashing of larry merchant was wrong no doubt.

What I am saying is, when a guy intentionally headbutts you because he is getting dominated, that is going to provoke you to give it right back. But instead of a cheap headbutt he took advantage of the oppourtunity to make him pay for it.

Was it right, nope. But sometimes what goes around comes around, Ortiz is the one that initiated all the bullshit with the head butt, then hugged and kissed mayweather?? Mayweather wasn't having that so he answered a cheap shot with a cheap shot.

Now what goes around comes around indeed, if he fights pacman, he will likely get ktfo, which I would love.
i agree with everything that you said here. I would have responded exactly like floyd did. Now as for what happended after the fight with the interviewer
Old 09-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

What Ortiz did is dirty fighting, but what Mayweather did is just straight up illegal. THe ref handt even started the fight again. I dont really care either way because Mayweather's day is coming, he cant run from Pac forever. Not to mention he said in that post fight interview he will give Ortiz a rematch and Id imagine things will be a bit different

With that said, I think boxing is a waste of time. Its played out and boring, MMA is such a much more exciting sport and IMO boxing will be all but dead within the next decade. I only watched the fight because some friends had paid for it otherwise I wouldnt have even seen it. I will pay to see a Mayweather/Pacquao fight though, just to see that poor excuse for a human being get his *** beat.

Quick Reply: Victor Ortiz got KTFO!!