THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Warning to beer drinkers

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 02:38 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Warning to beer drinkers

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.
Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer." The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs". Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.
A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.
At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.
Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men. For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book
Old 01-06-2006, 02:54 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh my god, I can't believe it I have been drugged and abused by women for half my life. I will never drink another beer again!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 03:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well.. im victim to this... see it all started back in 97 when i was 14 beers deep... i dont remember anything, but i came to in a odd looking room and i was shackled to a bed....two large looking men in leather masks and a woman in all leather were standing there starring at me as i woke... okay we'll just stop right there...

lol thats too funny, i like that one. Its going on the facebook i think.
Old 01-06-2006, 03:15 PM
TECH Resident

LMAO.... oh yea! that's a good one!!

TJ
Old 01-06-2006, 03:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MrDestinE
LMAO.... oh yea! that's a good one!!

TJ
Good one HELL! It's the truth
Old 01-06-2006, 06:17 PM
TECH Resident

But what about the ugly guys that need some lovin'???

Good thing I look good , I'm never going to a party, disco, or whatever place where "beer" will be around.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:47 AM
Tribe Shaman

so thats how she gets what she wants all the time.
just give a good cold BEER.