THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Welcome to Performance Trucks.net

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 09:56 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good.When do we get new stickers for the new website?
Old 06-27-2005, 09:58 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2000 SILVERADO
Are you talking about the T/A and Camaro guys back at LS1tech? Why do they get to be here too? BTW, is it the same way for the Ford and Dodge boys as well? Are they going to get moved here soon as we did from our home site? Sorry for all of the questions.

Hey... Be nice to the F-Body guys :p

Avitar check
Old 06-27-2005, 10:40 AM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks good folks! Thanks to everyone who's hard work made this happen!
Old 06-27-2005, 11:28 AM
On The Tree

What was the purpose of this move?

I liked the concept of ls1tech.com because it was focused on the real issues of our ls1 based engines, but now there's going to be all sorts of trash talk, brand loyalty, and general hassle to deal with. If I cared about anyone elses brand of truck, or wanted their opinion on mine, there's plenty of forums out there for that... the truck section of ls1tech.com WAS the ideal place to talk 4.8/5.3/6.0 peformance without all the extra crap.

I guess I'll just have to go hang out with the F-body guys

no offense to those who put effort into this. if the majority wanted it, great
Old 06-27-2005, 11:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Looks like they finally got rid of us. It's a neat looking site, but I did like viewing alot of the fbody threads with ease. I knew this would happen sooner or later, but it could be for the best.
Old 06-27-2005, 11:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BobbyBa
Looks good.When do we get new stickers for the new website?
Old 06-27-2005, 11:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well I didnt like the move honestly at first, but I'm getting used it. LS1 was alot better but I know this place should start getting some recognition! I wonder if any wars are going to break out with the other camps??
Old 06-27-2005, 12:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

This really sucks! If I wanted to belong to a site with Ford and Dodge guys I would have already done that. The reason I thought hey had a truck section on LS1TECH.COM was because the engine in our trucks were similar to the actual LS1 engine. All of the accerssories and stuff are interchangeable etc. I do have a LS1 in my truck now and Im in the process of swapping to alot of car parts but now I have to go back and forth. I know the site is privately owned and all but you think the would have asked more than the mods of what they thought instead of saying "we have something in the works for you truck guys and its really cool and your gonna love it! " Bullsh*t! Ive meet alot of real cool guys on the old site and have gotten tons of help from the old site and I thank all of you for that but this is stupid. It wouldnt even be as bad if it was a GM only site but its not and on top of that the border has the chevy truck in the very back BEHIND the Ford and Dodge! LMFAO! The site mods got tired of the childish(and that was said more than a few times)things going on with the truck guys and so they kick off the main site(that is what happened regardless if in small writing it says an affiliate of LS1TECH.COM) and start a site for any brand truck. They havent seen childish yet and most of you know what Im talking about! Thanks for all the help Ive gotten in the last 2 or 3 years but I think I'm out if any one cares!LOL! There are other Chevy only sites!
Old 06-27-2005, 01:00 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by TigerFan187
This really sucks! If I wanted to belong to a site with Ford and Dodge guys I would have already done that. The reason I thought hey had a truck section on LS1TECH.COM was because the engine in our trucks were similar to the actual LS1 engine. All of the accerssories and stuff are interchangeable etc. I do have a LS1 in my truck now and Im in the process of swapping to alot of car parts but now I have to go back and forth. I know the site is privately owned and all but you think the would have asked more than the mods of what they thought instead of saying "we have something in the works for you truck guys and its really cool and your gonna love it! " Bullsh*t! Ive meet alot of real cool guys on the old site and have gotten tons of help from the old site and I thank all of you for that but this is stupid. It wouldnt even be as bad if it was a GM only site but its not and on top of that the border has the chevy truck in the very back BEHIND the Ford and Dodge! LMFAO! The site mods got tired of the childish(and that was said more than a few times)things going on with the truck guys and so they kick off the main site(that is what happened regardless if in small writing it says an affiliate of LS1TECH.COM) and start a site for any brand truck. They havent seen childish yet and most of you know what Im talking about! Thanks for all the help Ive gotten in the last 2 or 3 years but I think I'm out if any one cares!LOL! There are other Chevy only sites!

Dam Tiger, it will be ok.

I hear ya though, I did like that everything was combined into one forum strickly for GM/Chevy vehicles.
There's a ton of good info on LS1Tech on now we have to go back and forth between the two which is kind of PITA.
Old 06-27-2005, 01:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

looks good,take a little bit to get use to

Quick Reply: Welcome to Performance Trucks.net