THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Welcome to Performance Trucks.net

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 07:12 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TigerFan187
This is all Im saying is that yeah it is only a small inconvenience having to go back and forth to each site( I presonally spent 60% in truck and 40% elswhere) but the fact that this isnt a LS1 truck site anymore it is a performance truck site-all brands. I wouldnt of really cared that much if this was just a LS1 truck site but it isnt it is now truck ***** site. Tell me this why didnt they just make this a LS1 truck site instead of a any truck site? $$$$$$$$ and I dont blame them but why lie about it?
Well, I don't appreciate being called a liar at all man. I think you should know me better than that after all the time I spent helping you out.

The reasons I posted above are the MAIN reasons this site is here like it is. Is there going to be money made from this site, yes. Is it a reason this site was started, sure can't deny that. Is it the MAIN reason for this site being started, NOPE!!

Old 06-27-2005, 07:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
Well, I don't appreciate being called a liar at all man. I think you should know me better than that after all the time I spent helping you out.

The reasons I posted above are the MAIN reasons this site is here like it is. Is there going to be money made from this site, yes. Is it a reason this site was started, sure can't deny that. Is it the MAIN reason for this site being started, NOPE!!

Im not calling you a liar at all. Your right if it wasnt for the truck section of LS1tech.com this site wouldnt exist but for the last few monthd for the BiG DOGS to say they have something in the works for us truck guys that we are gonna love is BS. Just answer me this why wasnt the new site LS1 trucks only? For money and you cant balme someone for that but how is this better for us truck guys? What would happen if one day with no notice LS1tech became performancecar.net? Sh*t would hit then fan! Lots of people would be very upset! Why couldnt they just take off half of the BS rooms on Tech instead fo this? becuase ti was a buisnesss oppurtunity and thats is cool it really is but dont tell people that you are working on somehting that we are all gonna like and it turns out to be this!
Old 06-27-2005, 07:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

we have to share this site with the smelly dodge guys to
Old 06-27-2005, 07:49 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TigerFan187
Im not calling you a liar at all. Your right if it wasnt for the truck section of LS1tech.com this site wouldnt exist but for the last few monthd for the BiG DOGS to say they have something in the works for us truck guys that we are gonna love is BS. Just answer me this why wasnt the new site LS1 trucks only? For money and you cant balme someone for that but how is this better for us truck guys? What would happen if one day with no notice LS1tech became performancecar.net? Sh*t would hit then fan! Lots of people would be very upset! Why couldnt they just take off half of the BS rooms on Tech instead fo this? becuase ti was a buisnesss oppurtunity and thats is cool it really is but dont tell people that you are working on somehting that we are all gonna like and it turns out to be this!
I'm sorry you don't like it. It is here to stay though. That's not to say there won't be changes made in the future. Why not stick around and give it a chance, how would that hurt?

I already answered your first question a few post up somewhere in this thread.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:21 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone have a baby bottle for TigerFan? Holy crap I don't think I've ever seen a guy cry so much about something so simple. You sure aren't doing much to represent your GM camp!

The performance truck industry (especialy diesels) is taking off in a big way. Have you attended SEMA or Power Tour or PRI or any other industry function? I have. All of them. The industry is looking for truck sites that aren't "lowrider and boomin' systems", and communties that focus on performance and racing. Thats what we know best! Is this site a business? Of course it is. By creating a complete site focused on performance trucks, we hope to make this THE central site for anything performance truck related. If you don't think you can handle Dodge and Ford guys that share a common passion with you guys (not talking about your girlfriends), then we probably don't need the snobby attitudes here anyways.

COME on guys, this site is what YOU make of it. We moved 3 years of GM Truck tech to this site from ls1tech, just to give an initial boost. NOTHING was lost during the transfer, its not like starting over from nothing. Now we have more ways to expand, potential media coverage, and maybe even a truck racing series.

Have some vision please. Less crying.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Saladbar
Hey... Be nice to the F-Body guys :p

Avitar check
My bad, I thought this was just for us truck guys, oh well. BTW, I think we've had over 100 members register today.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Anyone have a baby bottle for TigerFan? Holy crap I don't think I've ever seen a guy cry so much about something so simple. You sure aren't doing much to represent your GM camp!

The performance truck industry (especialy diesels) is taking off in a big way. Have you attended SEMA or Power Tour or PRI or any other industry function? I have. All of them. The industry is looking for truck sites that aren't "lowrider and boomin' systems", and communties that focus on performance and racing. Thats what we know best! Is this site a business? Of course it is. By creating a complete site focused on performance trucks, we hope to make this THE central site for anything performance truck related. If you don't think you can handle Dodge and Ford guys that share a common passion with you guys (not talking about your girlfriends), then we probably don't need the snobby attitudes here anyways.

COME on guys, this site is what YOU make of it. We moved 3 years of GM Truck tech to this site from ls1tech, just to give an initial boost. NOTHING was lost during the transfer, its not like starting over from nothing. Now we have more ways to expand, potential media coverage, and maybe even a truck racing series.

Have some vision please. Less crying.

WOW! A insult towards a memeber from you!(they will be flowing freely on this cross gender site unfortunatly!) I thought that is what you were fed up with a few months back from us truck guys! Them insulting other members! I havent put down any individual members in this thread nor have I ever in any of my post on LS1tech.com. All I wanted to know was the answers to two questions and since its obvious they are directly getting answered im through. Im glad Ive gotten to meet some real cool people through LS1tech an Im greatful for the knowledge Ive received from the old site and to those who made that site available. It was nice! For those of you who are new dont **** off NineBall!
Old 06-27-2005, 09:01 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

everyone already knows I'm difficult to **** off. I'm not pissed off, just calling things like I see them. You Sir, are being a crybaby. Let me email you a tissue!

(not mad, just laughing)
Old 06-27-2005, 09:01 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

AAAAAAAAANNNNDDDD Thats a wrap.
Old 06-27-2005, 09:03 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

....freaking attachment wouldn't accept a Kleenex. Dayummm!

Quick Reply: Welcome to Performance Trucks.net