THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

well, i wrecked it

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 01:29 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

holy crap man!!! glad to see your ok. dont worry about the bike, it will buff out. oh BTW, I got a crazy call saturady night from a girl claiming to be kerry's(spell?) wife, looking for Eric about trading a bike for a camero. I asked her who she was again, and told her she had the wrong number cause I cant place who she was. I told my wife after I hung up that it sounded like your GF and that the only Kerry(spell? sorry) I knew was you. I heard sirens and stuff in the background. wow was not expecting to read this......glad your ok
Old 01-05-2010, 01:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn! good thing you made it out in one piece..... and good thing you had that helmet on aswell...
Old 01-05-2010, 03:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn bro your helmet got wasted!, glad your ok. its dangerious out there on a bike!
Old 01-05-2010, 03:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fastrt
holy crap man!!! glad to see your ok. dont worry about the bike, it will buff out. oh BTW, I got a crazy call saturady night from a girl claiming to be kerry's(spell?) wife, looking for Eric about trading a bike for a camero. I asked her who she was again, and told her she had the wrong number cause I cant place who she was. I told my wife after I hung up that it sounded like your GF and that the only Kerry(spell? sorry) I knew was you. I heard sirens and stuff in the background. wow was not expecting to read this......glad your ok
yeah, i gave my gf my phone in the ambulance and told her to call erik (the guy with the camaro) and she called the first eric she saw in my contacts. lol. sorry about that.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:41 PM
TECH Junkie

yeah, the helmet definitely saved my life. i pretty much knew than when i saw all of the scratches on the shield....but i didnt know the rest was that beat up until they took it off of me at the hospital. i remember laying there wondering why they wouldnt let me take my helmet off and thinking it was bullshit since i stood up and walked out of the road. haha
Old 01-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What other protective gear did you have on? I wore through a set of ballistics gloves from a fall at 40mph, ironically from someone pulling out in front of me too.

I was in shorts and a tshirt with a helmet and gloves. My knee and elbow got chewed up pretty damn bad if you didnt have other protective gear on I have no idea how you escaped with such little injuries.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:20 PM
TECH Junkie

i was wearing a padded mesh jacket, mechanics gloves, blue jeans and tennis shoes as well as the helmet
Old 01-05-2010, 05:48 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 454navyss
yeah, i gave my gf my phone in the ambulance and told her to call erik (the guy with the camaro) and she called the first eric she saw in my contacts. lol. sorry about that.
naw its cool, it all makes sense now. lol
Old 01-05-2010, 05:57 PM
TECH Addict

ouch you looks alot better than i was thinking for hitting at 70... i looked worse at 50mph gear helps tones though
Old 01-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Launching!

Location: On a one way dead end street... And I can't get out

Originally Posted by 454navyss
yeah, the helmet definitely saved my life. i pretty much knew than when i saw all of the scratches on the shield....but i didnt know the rest was that beat up until they took it off of me at the hospital. i remember laying there wondering why they wouldnt let me take my helmet off and thinking it was bullshit since i stood up and walked out of the road. haha
They don't remove the helmet until they know theres no injury to your neck or back.
Glad your ok. I wish people would pay more attention to bikers.

Quick Reply: well, i wrecked it