THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

This is what i do to pay the bills! PSD Bodyguard Training

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Bond.... James Bond
Old 07-11-2008, 01:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
My FIRST experiences with Navy SEALS was in boot camp, they ran the "punishment building". They are some motivating ****'s. Luckily later I got to actually work with them, they aren't as mean as you'd think.

You are certainly in a nice field, think about it...you are sorta protected from economy downturns. The high risks always need bodygaurds.

I took my chance with the SEALs.. dated 2.

So I take it there aren't many Women that complete that course?
Old 07-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by usabodyguard
yea, lets leave the pics alone... i use these for marketing and i dont need bills head bobbing around on them... as funny as that would be lol...

Thanks!
eye eye capteeeon!!
Old 07-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Blown 427 LSX

that is great you mention this... there is a huge demand for women bodyguards... last year i placed 2 females in a chicago detail starting pay... 92k per year...

so yea, big time demand... we have a class starting in a week that has 2 women enrolled...
Old 07-11-2008, 01:14 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by usabodyguard
that is great you mention this... there is a huge demand for women bodyguards... last year i placed 2 females in a chicago detail starting pay... 92k per year...

so yea, big time demand... we have a class starting in a week that has 2 women enrolled...
If I had 10-15 yrs to spare, I would have thought about it. Soon to be 43 I don't think I'd have a calling for it.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Notorious BIG

Awesome post Dave!
Old 07-11-2008, 01:50 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And exactly what is wrong with my head??
Old 07-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Self proclaimed VILLAGE IDIOT

Originally Posted by trever1t
And exactly what is wrong with my head??
Think about it. If he were to try to get people interested in the course and you were in some of the pictures he'd start losing business...

Old 07-11-2008, 02:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

very cool pics and job, so people just sign up by themselves or do the "celebrities or big important people (high risk)" send them there for training, or maybe there are bodyguard agencies that send their personnel for training?

and damn 92k/year is a shitload of $$$, you think me being 6'1" have a chance? lol... j/k man, at that pay i can see more and more people being more interested in going into that field..
Old 07-11-2008, 04:58 PM
Blown 427 LSX

That is not STARTING out pay... in most metropolitan cities... LA, NYC, Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, SF... more...

is around 50-60k depending upon your training, age, and experience (military, LEO, etc)

I know a lot of guys making 150k+ per year... especially guys who do overseas work with blackwater, triple canopy, LMS... etc.

Our EPS 2 Premier academy which is a home study course followed by residency training (6 days) is $2850... all inclusive - meals, hotel, local transportation (pick up from LAX airport), CCW course for Utah and Flordia which allows you to carry concealed in 30 states is all included for that price.

In the 6 day academy we do NOT train on the outdoor rifle range, that is reserved for our 10 PSD course (Middle east PSD prep course), however we do train at the EST training system on base, shown in the picture where the students all have long guns and laying down...

Our training is intense and long... we train for 12-14 hours daily, with night time evolutions each night and a final live scenario with real clients in a public venue...

we often get people who take the course just for the training, who have no intention on being a bodyguard as our academies are know for high speed training.

If anyone off this site is interested, shoot me a PM and I will give you PT discount...

Quick Reply: This is what i do to pay the bills! PSD Bodyguard Training