THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Where did your screen name come from?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 07:47 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dirt_track_racer_81
im guessin your in your in your early to mid 30's by that post
I'll be 42 December 24th.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:01 AM
Admin

Received 217 Likes on 173 Posts

My previous truck when I joined LS1tech before there was a pt.net was a 03 GMC Sierra Z71 with SLT trim. Thats all there is too it.. I never got the urge to change it.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:42 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lady3bglover
I'll be 42 December 24th.

Cool, I'll be 44 December 24th...

My screen name???????? Hhhhmmmnn, Check Sig
Old 11-17-2007, 04:04 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Because I own a turbo...waiting for LMSeven to give me a better story.
Spoolin is known to derive from the ancient Cherokee Indians, as a ritual duel between a naked man with nothing but a wooden spear against a full grown male alligator with rabies. The alligator is trapped for months with no food in a dark 10ft hole in the middle of camp. Once every 25 years the Cherokee would select one male from the tribe to engage the alligator in the fires of combat with deer organs strapped all over his body, and if he survived he would lead the tribes warriors into battle upon a wild horse... with NO saddle. Spoolin translates roughly into the English language to mean "fuckupagodamnalligatorandridehorseintobattleandhu rtballs". If the warrior returned to camp after battle, he would be rewarded for his courage, honor, and busted ***** with engaging in intercourse with 5 tribes women at the same time as well as the champion hunting dogs, which were hog tied in the Chiefs Tee pee. Thats were spoolin got his name from. Chief ''light foot horse dick'' is known as a god to the ancient Cherokee, because he was blessed with performing the ritual of the Spoolin 2 times in his natural born life. Fear the ritual of the Spoolin and it's living veterans.
Old 11-17-2007, 04:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

i work in a quarry running heavy equipment and i used to run a dozer a lot...i was talkin to my 4wheeler mechanic one day about what i do and he started callin me dannydozer...i thought dozerdan sounded better
Old 11-17-2007, 04:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Mine came from a truck club me and some friends had a while back ADRENALINE PERFORMANCE. I shortened it to adrenalinep
Old 11-17-2007, 05:00 PM
TOWN CRIER

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

When I found the internet I was driving a 1972 Chevy Cheyenne with a 383. It has since been stolen, but it's what people on Camaro boards know me as. It's funny that people call me Cheyenne in person (my name is Michael) who have met me from message boards.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:59 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by FastCrewCab4x4
Cool, I'll be 44 December 24th...

My screen name???????? Hhhhmmmnn, Check Sig
Riddick1224, he's in the same boat

Lisa
Old 11-17-2007, 06:12 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LMSeven
Spoolin is known to derive from the ancient Cherokee Indians, as a ritual duel between a naked man with nothing but a wooden spear against a full grown male alligator with rabies. The alligator is trapped for months with no food in a dark 10ft hole in the middle of camp. Once every 25 years the Cherokee would select one male from the tribe to engage the alligator in the fires of combat with deer organs strapped all over his body, and if he survived he would lead the tribes warriors into battle upon a wild horse... with NO saddle. Spoolin translates roughly into the English language to mean "fuckupagodamnalligatorandridehorseintobattleandhu rtballs". If the warrior returned to camp after battle, he would be rewarded for his courage, honor, and busted ***** with engaging in intercourse with 5 tribes women at the same time as well as the champion hunting dogs, which were hog tied in the Chiefs Tee pee. Thats were spoolin got his name from. Chief ''light foot horse dick'' is known as a god to the ancient Cherokee, because he was blessed with performing the ritual of the Spoolin 2 times in his natural born life. Fear the ritual of the Spoolin and it's living veterans.
Nice
Old 11-17-2007, 06:22 PM
9 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Football coach used to call everyone by our last names. One day a guy came up with Tarinitup to replace my old nick name of the "choo choo Tarin" since I lost 80 pounds over the summer and was no longer a lineman.

Quick Reply: Where did your screen name come from?