THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Where did your screen name come from?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 07:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got mine from the Charlie Daniels Band song "Stroker Ace." Also there was a movie by the same title with Burt Reynolds. I just decided I liked the name and that's what I've used. The 03 comes from the fact I graduated high school in 03 and some little bastard had already taken stroker ace
Old 11-17-2007, 11:52 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LMSeven
Spoolin is known to derive from the ancient Cherokee Indians, as a ritual duel between a naked man with nothing but a wooden spear against a full grown male alligator with rabies. The alligator is trapped for months with no food in a dark 10ft hole in the middle of camp. Once every 25 years the Cherokee would select one male from the tribe to engage the alligator in the fires of combat with deer organs strapped all over his body, and if he survived he would lead the tribes warriors into battle upon a wild horse... with NO saddle. Spoolin translates roughly into the English language to mean "fuckupagodamnalligatorandridehorseintobattleandhu rtballs". If the warrior returned to camp after battle, he would be rewarded for his courage, honor, and busted ***** with engaging in intercourse with 5 tribes women at the same time as well as the champion hunting dogs, which were hog tied in the Chiefs Tee pee. Thats were spoolin got his name from. Chief ''light foot horse dick'' is known as a god to the ancient Cherokee, because he was blessed with performing the ritual of the Spoolin 2 times in his natural born life. Fear the ritual of the Spoolin and it's living veterans.
That's right...fear me because I busted my ***** on 5 tribal women...we'll leave the dog part out of this for fear of reprisal concerning beastiality laws!
Old 11-18-2007, 12:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damnit, i want a story from LMSeven haha.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:41 AM
PSM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got my screen name because My first truck was a 3500 with a 454 and chevy's add slogan was "the truck" when i got my liscense

**edit ops... apparently I use a different name on this forum... well this one is just my initials
Old 11-18-2007, 01:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LMSeven
"fuckupagodamnalligatorandridehorseintobattleandhu rtballs"
Old 11-18-2007, 04:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

well mine is also pretty explanitory, i drive a Black(blk) SS(ss) and i live in(n) Compton(cpt) so it came to be blkssncpt....

-Rob
Old 11-18-2007, 06:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Mine is more for my Camaro than my truck. Good thing too I've gone thru 5 trucks in the last 6 years or so. Dull I know.
Old 11-18-2007, 11:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Mine came from the times I was living, and working at Kwajalein, in the Marshall Islands. That was a hotbed of WWII action, and there's lots of sunken Japanese ships at the bottom of the lagon. Did a LOT of wreck diving, found some cool stuff, too, including the ship's bell (the ultimate prize for a wreck diver) on one ship. To this day, that's been the ONLY thig found to indentify this ship "Daisan Maru". On a wreck map, a wreck is marked as "WK". Wherever I first used this screenname, there wasn't room for the complete "Diver"......hence WKDIVR
Old 11-18-2007, 11:36 AM
8MC
TECH Apprentice

Hmmm

Old 11-18-2007, 11:44 AM
On The Tree

Mine came from riding with a friend racing a lightning. He always bragged on his truck and all the money he spent on it. Well had the lightning all the way up to 100 then shut down. Looks like he should he spend money on a tune. Anyway ford guy told him he needed to hunt up some horsepower before he jumped on the big boys. Always thought that was freakin' hilarious

Quick Reply: Where did your screen name come from?