THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Who else thinks Jimmy Fallon is a no talent ass clown?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RandomHero
Even Dane Cook has reached the plateau of his career.
The only funny thing dane cook has ever said was "welcome to thunderdome, bitch"
Old 06-04-2009, 12:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
The only funny thing dane cook has ever said was "welcome to thunderdome, bitch"
I enjoyed his standup because although not very clever it would apply to my everyday life. I would be doing something and randomly one of his jokes would pop in my mind. I think with him it's either you hate or love his stand-up.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Jimmy Fallon has ruined almost every sketch he was in on SNL by laughing and/or looking at the camera. He is a complete DB. I don't see his talk show lasting very long, and I also don't see celebrities respecting him at all. Leno on the other hand, is freaking awesome (even though he wears denim on denim on most of his Leno's Garage clips )
Old 06-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I respect Leno alot. Although sometimes his jokes arent the best, his delivery and confidence in himself is what makes him so successful.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:57 PM
TECH Junkie

I respect Leno alot. Although sometimes his jokes arent the best, his delivery and confidence in himself is what makes him so successful.
Agreed
Old 06-04-2009, 03:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TX Tahoe Z71
Jimmy Fallon has ruined almost every sketch he was in on SNL by laughing and/or looking at the camera.
Yeah, on SNL he knew he could always get some easy laughs just by screwing up a line on purpose or give a gay glance to the crowd/camera. That **** don't work on a talk show. Colbert is about the only one that ever gets a laugh out of me. Hardly ever watch the other guys.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:58 PM
TECH Resident

Conan..IMO
Old 06-04-2009, 10:43 PM
TECH Resident

conans good, leno is good, colbert is good. i used to like letterman but hes fallen off hard and JF sucks. ferguson is pretty good as well but the worst is kimmel. never ever liked stewart.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:36 AM
TECH Junkie

Letterman does not like being around or interacting with people (ironically enough). The gf and I went to his show, and before he came out, the announcer said "do not approach Mr Letterman, do not speak to him, please do not try to shake his hand." I thought talk show hosts were social, gregarious people.

And during the commercial breaks, he went backstage until right before the show came back on. Most do brief standup with the audience before the show and bs with them during the breaks... not Letterman.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RandomHero
...it would apply to my everyday life.
If a comedian connects w/ a person on the "everyday life", a given comedian will appeal to you or whoever.

Originally Posted by TX Tahoe Z71
Letterman does not like being around or interacting with people (ironically enough). The gf and I went to his show, and before he came out, the announcer said "do not approach Mr Letterman, do not speak to him, please do not try to shake his hand." I thought talk show hosts were social, gregarious people.
Guess not( social). He's in the wrong line of businesss than; funny what $ will do.

I respect Leno alot. ...his delivery and confidence in himself is what makes him so successful.
I agree 100% w/ what I quoted. His delivery & Johnny Carson's seal the deal.
+ Jay is a car guy; alright in my book!!!

Quick Reply: Who else thinks Jimmy Fallon is a no talent ass clown?