THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Why do people have to be such idiots?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 07:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why do people have to be such idiots?

So me and my gf have been together about 6 months or so. A guy she dated for like a month almost a year ago now keeps driving by her house and reving up his POS lifted Dodge with straight pipes. Its gone on for a little while now and finally I got fed up with it and said to hell with tryin to keep from starting drama so I called him. I simply and calmly told him that driving by her house at 2am reving up his truck he not only looked like douche but that it was also disrespectful to her and her 4 year old. He starts in with this blah blah blah bs about how he's a bada$$ and he isnt gonna have someone **** talking him and so on. He keeps repeating this all while he's screaming like a babboon with a branding iron up its a$$.

So i simply stated that I wasnt talking **** and that if what I had to say was a problem that we could meet up and discuss this matter like gentlemen while I rendered most of his extremeties useless for the rest of his life. Now after all his screaming and cussing you'd think that such a bada$$ would be jumping at the chance to square off with somebody. No, he wants no part of seeing me face to face and stated that if something happened to him he would call the cops and his Dads lawyer. What happened to people being able to settle stuff like men? Im by no means a brawler and I hate fighting with a passion but 100% of the time i will throw some knuckles if it comes to it. Ive just never understood why people are such harda$$es on the phone but when it comes to meeting up to settle something they back down.

To give you an idea of the caliber of person he is he hasnt had a job in almost a year and has no intentions of getting one. He has no friends because he has used them all to the point they wont have anything to do with him. He lives with his Dad and his Dads gf and lets them foot the bill for his laziness. To quote his own Dad "I just dont get why my son is the way he is, maybe when he's about 45 or 50 he'll actually grow up and be a halfassed decent man."

I dont know about you guys but if my own Dad said that about me Id seriously reconsider what I was doing with my life. Its just funny to me that we euthanize dogs that arent hurting anybody but we let people like him roam the streets with free will.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Launching!

Damn sorry to hear that but i am sure if your friends are anything like mine they will be more than willing to help you out! had the same problem and solved it really quick! I hope everything works out for you and try to be on the safe side of things because you getting hurt isnt going to help this situation out.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:46 PM
TECH Addict

i learned growing up in south louisiana.....dont talk, do. i would have met him out on the road when he passed with a bat. but i have grown up and thats behind me.

im sorry for your trouble and i hope the problem gets resolved with no bodily harm to anyone.

on a side note, im tryin to get my life together. all this moving is killin me startin a career. lol
Old 02-03-2011, 07:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

like u said, he's a douche. but i wouldnt totally write him off.....cowards like that are the ones that use guns or vandalize ****, so watch your ***, and your truck. hope it works out for ya man
Old 02-03-2011, 07:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

You know a few years ago I wouldve just waited for him to drive by and thrown a cinderblock at his grille when he passed by. Ask me how I know that works lol. But I'm at a point where I've got a great job, a great gf, I'm the father figure to a 4 year old and I'm tryin to keep from wrecking any of that. I mean if I was acting like a jackass and someone called me out on it I'd suck it up and apologize for bein a dumbass. I just don't get where respect has gotten lost amongst people.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:00 PM
On The Tree

Default ........

Originally Posted by JoeGibbSilverado
like u said, he's a douche. but i wouldnt totally write him off.....cowards like that are the ones that use guns or vandalize ****, so watch your ***, and your truck. hope it works out for ya man
thats exactly right. keep your truck safe!
Old 02-03-2011, 08:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

And he's not dumb enough to vandalize my truck. He has personally witnessed what we did to the guy that stole my best friends wheels and ke wants no part of that.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:03 PM
TECH Addict

I am too sorry that you have to deal with such an idiot, but dropping to his level, and using language that he understands only fuels the fire.

I appreciate your caring for your girlfriend and her 4yr old, it shows maturity, and something that your Cro-magnum friend simply doesn't understand.

If you see that your girlfriend is completely at unease with these happenings with her Ex, suggest that she call the authorities to monitor his actions, then ask them what could be done.

You physically getting involved with the meeting of the knuckles only puts you at his level.

PS.. when you find his truck, climb under that bad boy and punch a hole in the tank. No gas, no go-go.

Love Always,
Auntie Lisa
Old 02-03-2011, 08:06 PM
On The Tree

Default ..........

or you can replace his oil plug with candel wax
Old 02-03-2011, 08:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JP_BLACKSILVERADO
or you can replace his oil plug with candel wax
now thats evil....

Quick Reply: Why do people have to be such idiots?