THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Why do people have to be such idiots?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 11:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, if he still lives with Daddy, go by his house and speak to his Dad. If his Dad isn't a fan of his, that should stir up plenty. Most grown mature men aren't going to tolerate a punk messing with a woman and her child, even if the punk is his own kid.

My wife got run off the road before Christmas by some idiot that was running lots of people off the road regularly around our house. My wife had the kids with her. The guy didn't even stop. He left my wife and kids stuck in a ditch in the freezing rain. My wife said 2 young guys witnessed it, they went to the closest house and asked them to call the cops. A neighbor showed up and stayed with my wife. The two young boys told my wife they were going after the guy and tore out. No idea what came of it, but I haven't seen the guy or his truck in 2 months. I heard the guys lousy sounding exhaust every night about 2 am before that day, now nothing.

I have been asking around, nobody knows anything. He seems to have vanished. For all I know, he was persuaded to relocate.
Old 02-06-2011, 01:38 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jadaven
Big lifted Dodge, should be easy to drain the rear diff. Won't be driving then.
lol or cut his cooler lines