THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

WTF is up with skinny jeans....

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 02:37 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Skinny jeans= gay for sure

when i was growing up i wanted a pair of jncos but my parents did not allow it (thank god) so the best i could do were levis wide leg!! Lol
Old 11-19-2009, 04:56 PM
Launching!

im with ya!!!!!dang dumb kids!!
i dont wear skiny jeans cus my nuts dont fit!! .....but hell i member being in middle school and see some of the other kids wearing jincos and thought it was silly how they would have to pull their pant legs up to walk..lol
but hten again they probly thought i was silly cus i would wear my jeans and boots....my wrangles may be thight..but not to the point were my nuts are suffocating and my *** half way out!! lol
Old 11-19-2009, 09:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

jnco's with the chain grease marks and a pair of airwalks FTW! boy do i remember those days. i haven't worn a pair of jeans since i was 15, all you will ever catch me in is khaki's or dickies work pants. unless i'm on the lake, then its fox boardshorts
Old 11-21-2009, 01:42 AM
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

we used to sew our Levi's at the bottom to get them to fit as close to the leg as possible and still fit your foot through, hmm, so the old **** is coming back around, lol
Old 11-21-2009, 05:45 PM
Launching!

skinny jeans are gay. I have absolutely no idea why guys want to be like girls.
Old 11-21-2009, 05:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And they use colored show laces as belts to match whatever else they are wearing....
Old 11-21-2009, 08:18 PM
TECH Addict

The new fads are a bit ridiculous.

I was the cowboy. I had a big gold belt buckle with a silver eagle on it. The tight wrangler jeans with the badge on the back pocket. Stripped shirts, and of course the given cowboy hat. I wore Cowboy boots or Ropers at all times. My class ring even has a rebel flag on the side of it, the other side has a guitar.

Any more I wear camels or something to that effect (carpenter pants). I would be perfectly content to either my dickie work pants, my Jesse James work pants, or a nice pair of cargo pants. I generally always have some work boots on, although you might find me in some tennis shows once in a while.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:22 AM
On The Tree

Eh, they need to man up and buy a pair of wranglers along with cowboy boots.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dirt track racer 81
I used to ride alot.. remember the jncos?? my right pant leg always had chain grease marks
Originally Posted by DozerDan
No fuggin way!!! You wore jnco's?! I did too but hard to believe you did.
Me too, just roll up the leg and your all good. Never really understood the whole sagging off the *** thing.

Originally Posted by garcia
skinny jeans are gay. I have absolutely no idea why guys want to be like girls.
Look at it from their point of view. It opens up the dating pool for them. If they can't get a chick (probably because of the gay *** pants they are wearing), all they have to do is throw a little eye liner on and they are all prepped to try and catch them a good man.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:23 PM
TOWN CRIER

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I still wear the pants and shorts I did in high school, literally. I wore them a lot baggier then, but they fit about normal now and still get the job done. Damn I'm a cheap ***, the jeans I have in right now I know I've had for over 10 years and were <$15 at WalMart then. **** trends, I wear the cheapest option that will look decent and get the job done, Target cargo shorts FTW.

Quick Reply: WTF is up with skinny jeans....