Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

02' gmc rcsb bagged

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 11:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02' gmc rcsb bagged

I was wondering if you anyone would be interested in a 2002 GMC Sierra bagged. The truck is a 5.3L V8 Automatic 2wd. It has black cloth interior very nice, Aftermarket Cd player, Infinity component speakers, memphis amp, Truck has 135xxx miles on it. Engine has pacesetter longtube headers ceramic coated with true dual and flowmaster 2 chambers, AFE cold air intake. Tires are stock 16inch with almost new tires. Like I mentioned earlier, the Sierra is bagged, it has 1/2 lines and smc valves. Will lay frameup front, as for the rear it just needs some 20's to lay frame in the rear. I do not like to hop around it's the reason I only have it setup for front and back motion. To do the side to side motion it just needs two more valves and lines, very easy. I just installed new shocks in the rear. The truck is all power, power windows and locks. Gas tank is relocated in the bed, bed floor is cut open for the c notch and the wheel tubs have been removed because of the 22's I had on it. The air tank is in the back of the bed also and so is the air compressor. It has a 4-link setup in the rear, the back of the bed is fully shaved. It has l.e.d lights in the rear a rollpan completely welded and molded in. The A/C works flawlessly, and I have no problems with drive train. It has a towing package. I have removed the hitch from it but the button to turn it on works. The truck Is Black, it has a goodmark aftermarket cowl hood on it painted in primer, and the bed is primered because of all the body work that was done to it. As for the interior, I know, I know, I know all that red has to go. I got the truck that way and had plans on changing it but money issues have come up so I need to sell it. I checked the kelley blue book web site and says the value of the truck in good condition is $6520. I have over $4grand in the cowl hood, bed work, and air suspension setup and performance mods. I am asking $6500 for the truck.Please let me know what you think. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this. You can email me or call me at 817-353-9562.

Last edited by dgcustomz; 07-03-2009 at 11:30 PM. Reason: added pics
Old 07-25-2009, 03:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

still for sale ?