Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

02 Sierra 2500HD CCSB 4wd SLT 408/Kenne Bell

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 09:14 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know you want 20k for it but I could offer you 17k cash if it is as nice as you say. I would have to look at it first see how she runs and then if everything seems great then I would hand you the 17k in cash. No financing needed at this price..
Think about and get back to me..
Bill
Old 03-12-2009, 10:03 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i will consider it. my wife is saying i should do it but i'm not sure. i still owe $7000 on it and $32000 on my CC. Let me get it back first (hopefully no more than 2 weeks from now) then you can come drive it and we'll figure it out. maybe if i remove some of the extras we can come to an agreement on price.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DanaliHD
i will consider it. my wife is saying i should do it but i'm not sure. i still owe $7000 on it and $32000 on my CC. Let me get it back first (hopefully no more than 2 weeks from now) then you can come drive it and we'll figure it out. maybe if i remove some of the extras we can come to an agreement on price.
I will be looking at a couple other trucks this weekend, money in hand.
I don't know if I can wait two weeks for your truck, I am a very spur of the moment guy and I hate to wait.. lol
Check with me when you get it back if I haven't already bought a truck I would like to see yours. What are they doing to it now that is going to take 2 more weeks to get done?
Thanks,
Bill
Old 03-12-2009, 02:43 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by HDMLNIUM
I will be looking at a couple other trucks this weekend, money in hand.
I don't know if I can wait two weeks for your truck, I am a very spur of the moment guy and I hate to wait.. lol
Check with me when you get it back if I haven't already bought a truck I would like to see yours. What are they doing to it now that is going to take 2 more weeks to get done?
Thanks,
Bill
the engine management system (accel ls7) had a faulty ECM which is being replaced under warranty. probably won't be 2 weeks but might be.

I'll let you know as soon as i have it. I DO want to sell it so if you haven't purchased anything at that point and decide you want it, I'll accept your offer.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Launching!

the engine management system (accel ls7) had a faulty ECM which is being replaced under warranty. probably won't be 2 weeks but might be.

I'll let you know as soon as i have it. I DO want to sell it so if you haven't purchased anything at that point and decide you want it, I'll accept your offer.
I'll tell you what, I'll try and hold off buying anything until after I see your truck. I am selling my H2 right now but if it sells quick I may have to bite the bullet and pick something up just as quick. There are a lot of nice trucks on the forums that are selling for reasonable prices right now so we will see.
Keep in touch with me and please send me some pics of how the truck looks now.
E-mail is wjaynes@maine.rr.com
Thanks,
Bill
Old 03-13-2009, 02:59 PM
TECH Addict

looks like due to transit time it won't be done till the week of 23rd assuming nothing else goes wrong. Pics coming tonight
Old 03-16-2009, 11:38 AM
Launching!

looks like due to transit time it won't be done till the week of 23rd assuming nothing else goes wrong. Pics coming tonight
Just to give you an update, I bought another truck this weekend so I will have to pass on your truck..
Sorry,
Bill
Old 03-26-2009, 08:25 PM
TECH Addict

truck is officially in my driveway. Runs stronger than ever. sounds awesome, amazing throttle response, gas mileage seems good but haven't actually measured it. will do so asap. Now someone come take it off my hands and give me money, lol.

EASILY worth $20k without blinking an eye.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:34 PM
TECH Regular

got any vids??
Old 03-27-2009, 11:46 AM
TECH Addict

not at the moment but I plan to take pics and video Saturday when I get home from work.

Quick Reply: 02 Sierra 2500HD CCSB 4wd SLT 408/Kenne Bell