Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 11:27 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4 LT Show Truck Ebay

I'm selling my Tahoe. Check it out on ebay. 4617013741

Email me if interested mdconsulting15@hotmail.com

BASE VEHICLE
2000 (new body style), 5.3L V8 (now 6.0L) 4x4, LT pkg, rear a/c, 3rd row seats (not currently in the vehicle due to the sound system), towing pkg., leather, silver metallic paint, tint, full power features and full options except sunroof. 85k highway miles. Magazine truck used for shows and write-ups for new products. Speed Style and Sound put over 50K of accessories and improvements into this truck.

DRIVETRAIN

5.3 liter V8 with 25k on motor. This truck originally had a Lingenfelter 415 cubic inch stroker motor but was removed due to a problem with piston slap. 5.3 Runs excellent. Bulletproof transmission by Rossler – recently rebuilt AEM intake, Corsa catback & Borla stainless headers.

SUSPENSION UPGRADES

- Eibach swaybars

- Air Ride rear H/D air springs
- Ground Force lowering kit
- 22 Inch Motoforge wheels with Toyo Proxes S/T 305/40/22 tires
- Rancho adjustable shocks - Baer AlumaSport big brake kit all 4 corners - it stops QUICK!

INTERIOR AND IN-CAR ENTERTAINMENT UPGRADES
- Polk/MOMO amps(4)/speakers (4 subs, 3 sets of components)
- Custom fiberglass enclosure that maintains the rear cargo area

- Wireless headphones

- Crankin Power professional wiring

- Batcap capacitors

- Leather katskins seat cover with carbon fiberpattern inserts. Door panels were also redone by them.

- Escalade gauge cluster

- K40 integrated radar detector/laser jammers (hidden both front and rear)

- Alpine CPA 0855 head unit

- Alpine DVA 5205 dvd player

- Alpine VPE V180A VCR player

- 6 TV monitors. Four visiogogic monitors in seat headrests, one in the passenger visor and one large Audiovox flip down in the middle

- Dynamat throughout the interior. Extremely quiet inside.

- Polk audio speakers with custom enclosure in the rear that holds four 12 inch subs. Four Momo Polk Audio amps. 2 C500.1's and 2 C400.4's. All top of the line and work excellent

BODY

The body on this truck is perfect. No dings or dents. Front and rear bumpers are painted body color. Ram air hood and custom lower air dam. Aftermarket front grill. Running boards.

Truck has been stored most winters – no rust. Although a 4x4, truck has not been off-road and is not suitable for off-road use due to being lowered. All fluids have been changed regularly using synthetics. Maintenance records are included.

3rd row seats are included, but have not been reskinned to match rest of interior. Seats may not fit in back due to custom fiberglass audio enclosure (we haven’t tried to put them in).

If you do a CarFax report on this vehicle, the only thing you will find is that there was a minor accident involving the right front of the truck. We inspected the right front prior to buying the truck used 3 years ago and could not find any signs of repair, damage, or repainting. Thus we believe the accident must have been very minor.

I'm sure there are some things I forgot to list. Reserve is set very reasonable and I reserve the right to end the auction early as the truck is for sale locally. If you have any questions please call Chuck 847-226-3444
Old 03-01-2006, 08:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How much are you looking to get out of it??