Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

2000 GMC 2WD Excab - low miles, low price

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 12:55 PM
? ? ? ? ? ?

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2000 GMC 2WD Excab - low miles, low price

Summary:
Black 2000 Extended Cab 2WD GMC Sierra SLE with under 83K miles.
4.8L / 4L60E combo
Comp cams 220 220 112 Cam and LS6 springs
Yank 3200 converter
LS1 Edit tuning cable and software included with truck
Gibson catback
Near perfect graphite cloth interior that looks clean and smells factory fresh
Exterior is in very good shape with a blemish on the passenger bedside

$6200 cash and its yours.

Details:
I have a VERY clean black ECSB 2000 2WD GMC Sierra for sale. Only has 83K miles. I have a clean title for it. I bought this off the original owner a few months ago, but haven't Vehicle has never been wrecked. I really don't have a need for this truck and need to make it go away just to clear a space in my driveway.

Interior: Interior is near spotless. You honesty will not find another used truck this clean on the inside. SLE trim package has powered graphite colored (charcoal) premium cloth interior. No stains, rips, tears on the seats and the carpet is clean. Non smoker. Headliner, dash, and trim are clean with no damage. Electric windows and locks. Standard extended cab format with 4 doors and fold up rear seat. Has both full length floor console and full length overhead console with homelink.

Exterior: Black paint is good shape but it really needs a good detail job. The majority of the body is free of any dings or scratches. Passenger bedside has a small section of dark primer applied around the fender well. Its possible that area could be touched up, but since its black I would suggest having the whole bedside sprayed. Both front and rear bumpers are in perfect shape with no dents or dings on them. The bed has a really nice quality sprayed in bed liner applied. The windows have a mild tint applied that isn't peeling or faded at all. There are a couple of rock chips on the hood, but no dents.

Mechanical: Just your typical 4.8L V8 with 4L60E transmission. It does have a camshaft installed. Not too crazy, but enough to give it a lope. It is a custom Comp Cams shaft and with the specs of 220 220 112 with .530 lift. Its running a set of GM LS6 valvesprings as well. The transmission has been recently refreshed within the past 2000 miles, but it isn't a 'built' transmission. It does have a Yank 3200 Truck Thruster torque converter installed. The converter feels pretty mild in this truck. The truck has been tuned with LS1 Edit software, which is included with the sale (both the hardware cable and software). Stock manifolds and Y pipe are installed, but it has a Gibson supertruck catback system installed. It has an aggressive sound, but not too loud or droning inside the cab.

Other: Tires are virtually new and probably have 90% tread left on them. The truck also has a new battery. The suspension is stock with a set of 2" shackles on the rear. Aftermarket alarm system is installed.

Overall this truck is super clean. The truck hasn't seen much road time recently and needs a good home. With the exception of the bedside blemish, the exterior is in fine shape. It is in desperate need of a good detail job on the exterior - clay bar and waxing for sure. The interior looks and smells so clean that you would never guess it was a 2000 model truck. The truck runs OK as it is, but needs someone to spend a little time working on the tune. The cold idle needs work and its running a little rich. Since I'm including the tuning cable and software with the truck, that should not be too difficult.

$6200 cash. That price is below fair market value because I'd like to see it go sooner than later. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics below, I forget how bad they turn out in low light conditions.
Attached Thumbnails 2000 GMC 2WD Excab - low miles, low price-gmc5.jpg   2000 GMC 2WD Excab - low miles, low price-gmc2.jpg   2000 GMC 2WD Excab - low miles, low price-gmc1.jpg   2000 GMC 2WD Excab - low miles, low price-gmc4.jpg   2000 GMC 2WD Excab - low miles, low price-gmc3.jpg  

Old 06-28-2010, 01:08 PM
? ? ? ? ? ?

Adding a few more pictures in better light so you can get a feel for the condition of the body looking at the reflection down the sides. Also a rear shot to show off the perfect rear bumper and tailgate.
Attached Thumbnails 2000 GMC 2WD Excab - low miles, low price-gmc7.jpg   2000 GMC 2WD Excab - low miles, low price-gmc8.jpg   2000 GMC 2WD Excab - low miles, low price-gmc6.jpg  
Old 07-12-2010, 10:41 PM
? ? ? ? ? ?

TTT. Have a couple of people interested, but no cash in hand yet. Would like to get this sold in the next week or two. Make an offer...
Old 07-18-2010, 09:00 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOLD! Nice truck, just waiting on the software. Thanks again. Your title is in the mail.