Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

2004 Silverado RCSB (56,xxx original miles)

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2015, 10:18 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2004 Silverado RCSB (56,xxx original miles)

I'm putting up for sale my 2004 Silverado Regular Cab, Short Box pickup. I never thought this day would come, but my interests in life have changed and I just don't find myself driving it much.

I am the original owner of this truck, I bought it brand new with 6 miles on the odometer in fall of 2004 from Knippelmier Chevrolet in Blanchard, OK. Since I brought the truck home, it has never seen rain or snow and it shows. The underside is as clean as the top side of the truck. There are zero scratches in the paint, zero dents, cosmetically it's perfect. The truck has had a bedrug in it since when I brought it home along with a tonneau cover. The bedrug was put in for looks more than anything, however I can assure you that nothing has ever been hauled in this truck. The box underneath is perfect and dent/scratch free. I'm very particular about my vehicles and this truck was always meticulously cared for and hand washed by me with the finest microfiber towels at least two or 3 times a week.

On the outside, the truck has no cosmetic modifications, it looks like the day it rolled off the lot except for the Michelin white raised letter tires. Under the hood, it's a wolf.

Onto the specifics,

This truck is black in color, has a 6.0L transplant and a 5 speed manual transmission. Extra care was taken with the transplant to ensure the wiring, hoses, clips, fasteners remained as true to factory original as possible.

The motor is 11:1 compression, has AFR215 heads, hardened pushrods, custom cam from TPIS in chaska, mn (cam specs to be given to buyer), 90mm truck intake, DR X. Harness, 44 lb/hr Delphi injectors, high volume oil pump, custom oil catch can, ARH 1 7/8" long tube headers with true 3" duals. The exhaust system consists of (2) 22" magnaflow mufflers and then (2) 16" magnaflow resonators near the tailpipes. Perfectly quiet and resonance free at cruise, commands attention at wide open throttle. I'm sure there's some minor things I'm missing, but it's all there and it's all perfect.

vehicle options:
power windows, power mirrors, power locks, cruise, tilt, leather wrapped wheel, carpet floors, premium bucket seats with fold down center console, air conditioning, am/fm radio with CD.

Rear End - 3.73 gears with eaton limited slip differential (not a gov-lok)

I will update this thread with pictures this upcoming weekend when I pull it out of storage and dust it off. I just wanted to put this out there for anyone who may be interested.

Last but not least, included with the sale will be all the original supporting paperwork and window sticker. All interior hung tags, floor mats, original exhaust system, manifolds, y-pipe, catback. Factory intake manfold and airbox. The original 4.8L is not included as it was needed as a core trade in for the 6.0L.

I'm located in Maple Grove, MN and will work with a shipper to transport the truck.

You're welcome to come take a look at the truck at anytime, but I will be up front and say absolutely zero test drives. I will be the one driving unless the cash is in my hand and the title is signed over. No one in the entire lifetime of this truck has driven it except for me and I intend on keeping it that way until it is sold. If you want a test RIDE, I will be happy to oblige. This was under the advice of my insurance agent, so I hope you understand.

This truck is for the true vehicle connoisseur and you will not be disappointed.

I do not need the money nor am I really that hard up to sell. I'm setting the price for now at $18,000. I know what this truck is, I know how perfect the body is, I know how hard it is to find a regular cab, short box in this condition and especially in this color with these options.

You can send me a PM if interested or call me at 763-354-eight9onesix. Please no calls after 10PM central time.

Thanks,

Joe