Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

97 sierra for sale. lots of extras

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 01:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 sierra for sale. lots of extras

looking to sell my 97 sierra. been having it for about 2 years and never gave me any major problems. sad to post it up but want to move to something else. anyways. its a 1997 5.7 with 222,735 miles. it has a salvaged title from a seriously minor rear end collision. NO frame damage, all that happened was a messed up tailgate and bumper and cracked grille. bads, i guess the bads are that it has no ac, and i think the heater core or something messed up, it doesnt throw out air for some reason.
also since its a 10+year old truck, it does have its battle scars, a number of dents and what not that i thought i would fix but havent, the rockers and bottom of the doors are sorta rusty since the truck was brought down from the north, also the bed is rusty. ive been driving it just about everyday since ive had it and runs good.
has a volant intake, superchips programmer, corsa tourning muffler and dual tips.
ok so on to the goodies, as i said before i want to move on to something else, so im selling it with EVERYTHING ive had sitting in my house for the truck. i have a 5.3 with a TSP 224 cam. patriot dual gold springs and ls7 lifters. i forgot to mention that i had the buildsheets as well for the motor from the shop that did the work
also have the harness for it and pcm and efans with harness and tac module with pedal.
custom circle d 3000 stall converter to work with my current 4l60 also throwing in the alternator, power steering pump, intake manifold with inejectors and rails and throttle body as well as the coil packs and motor mounts and shoenfeld headers to complete the swap.
im also throwing in a newer style truck rear bumper, flipkit for the 97 and mcgaughys spindles for same year/style truck as well as a bed cover for it and some front hubs for a 6 lug swap.
just about everything is there to get a bitchin fast OBS, all it needs is a few minor parts and some work and its ready to go.yea i think thats about everything. if i remember anything i left off ill add to the thread.

this is probably the ugliest dent on it. i was half asleep backing outta my driveway and kissed my dads trucks rear bumper and noticed it when it was on top of the tire

accident damage

new tailgate. it looks glossy because of the rain. the paint is actually sorta faded but works good. except for the hooks on the handle but still opens

corsa sound vid

asking 7K for it OBO. open to offers as well. i think the price is reasonable given that the 5.3 is low mileage. im selling together since just about everything is there for the swap. would rather not have to sell the more custom parts seperate either since it may prove difficult to find a buyer

Last edited by sierraSS; 01-18-2011 at 09:27 PM.