Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

98 2dr 2wd Tahoe Project

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 08:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 2dr 2wd Tahoe Project

Ok, Im tired of looking at this, and dont have the time to do what I want to with it. Its a 98 with 114k miles. Its a mexico spec tahoe. It doesnt have airbags, and has a t.b.i. intake instead of the plastic vortec. It needs some body work, you would prolly be better off replacing the pass door than to fix the dents in the bottom. I bought the truck off of ebay 2 years ago. I then got an oem gmc shell and added a 31 bar. it has all new tyc headlights and turn signals, and a set of frosted clear corners. I also bought a paintable diesel bumper for it. It runs and drives awesome. In the rear in has a whole cut throught the floor, but a second floor was added under it, why, I dont know, thats how it was when I got it. with a little work it would be great, or daily it like it is. Ill throw in a roll pan and the origional back bumper for it. In the pic it has flat tires, but I got a new set of michelins to put on, just havent had time. I wil throw in a set of q-logic kick panels as I threw the stock ones out. The interior either needs new carpet or shampoo the current. I will also through in the escalade gauge cluster along with the stock one. Any thing else just ask. Its very dusty in the pics
heres a photobucket link to the picture album

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...4s/98%20tahoe/
password is 98tahoe

$3000