Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

Baddest Ram R/T anywhere....looking for a new home

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 10:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baddest Ram R/T anywhere....looking for a new home

I'm looking to move my 2012 Ram R/T. There is literally no part of this truck that's untouched and no expense was spared to build it.
First...truck would have NO audio system. I'm not letting $20K in audio go....period. I compete in MECA and will move this system to my new project. Also would not have the K5LA train horns unless another $1500 is added.. The new tank/compressor, etc would stay, just not the horns. It's getting new 2014 door panels this week and I have billet Kore UCA's that would go with it. It's not a stretch to say this is the most modded R/T on the planet. Gonna look for $35,000.00. Either cash and I'll pay off the loan and have it titled in your name or you give me $12.5K cash and assume the loan ($22,500ish). Cash to loan difference will change as I make payments...total will always be $35K. Truck has 17,500 miles on it. I'll advertise it more when I get home at the end of the month but I'm starting with the forums. And $35K would be my bottom dollar. Taking the stereo and horns out of the equation and there's still $50,000+ in mods alone. There's more mods done to this truck than you can imagine...from the custom 4-link in the rear to the Alcantera suede headliner...every inch has been modified in some way. If y'all know anyone looking for the best of the best...minus a stereo system...this is it. The wheels alone would run $9K to recreate...they're one of a kind. Same with the brakes...that's $8K worth of brakes. The loss I'll take on this thing is huge...but I want it gone to make room for a new diesel project. $35K is non negotiable...not a penny less.
If you want the R/T that others are measured by...this is it. It would literally cost $100,000.00 to buy a new truck and recreate this thing. There are no more like it.

Will provide many more pics and all the details to any serious buyer.

Cliffs notes:
Fully built road race suspension with adjustable QA1's, Hellwig sway bars, custom 4-link, one-off ADV.1 wheels, Rotora brakes (16"/8piston front, 15"/4 piston rear)
Procharger P1SC, ported 6.1 intake, 64lb injectors, 87mm TB, Turbosmart 50mm BOV, water/meth, AH long tubes into hand built dual 3" exhaust with high flow cats, dual Magnaflow mufflers, X-pipe...all mandrel bent stainless, plus some more.
Katzkin's highest quality leather, Alcantera suede headliner, custom rear wall ready for your audio install, custom steering wheel, etc
OEM Mopar body kit, painted hood stripe, Grant Fab roll pan, Snuglid, all upgraded 2013 lights with OEM LED tails, Retroshop painted 2013 OEM projectors, Morimoto HID's in the heads and fogs, etc.
The details are endless really....I even forget what all I've done to it sometimes. If you see something you want explained just ask.
Has won 1st place or Best of Show in 9 different shows this year and made the cover of Truckin magazine. Never smoked in and hasn't seen rain in over a year. It lives under a cover in my garage. You can't buy a brand new vehicle that's cleaner than this one....I even detail the undercarriage.

Can deliver between Los Angeles and Houston the first week of July. After that the buyer arranges transport from Houston, Tx

This box is actually painted body color on the outside and gunmetal grey inside. It holds the 3 gallon methanol tank, 5 gallon air tank and Viair 480C compressor.

FWIW....since I'm selling it with no audio installed. The rear wall was built for a JL 12W6 and my guess is a pair of JL Slash amps will fit the amp openings quite well. Adding a head unit and door/dash speakers is simple enough....just add whatever you like.

Last edited by Random User; 06-07-2014 at 08:28 PM.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

this is a badass truck, saw the truck in person when system was being built/installed. Also the ADV.1 rims are some of the best rims you could possibly buy. good luck with sale man
Old 06-05-2014, 10:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

That's when I was just getting started....it's changed a whole lot since then.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Blown 427 LSX

Bump, sick truck!!
Old 06-10-2014, 02:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Unbroken?
Old 06-10-2014, 02:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yea....everywhere but here. Apparently some guy already had that name here and got banned. Wasn't me getting banned for a change. lol
Old 06-10-2014, 02:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thought i remembered this truck from compd
Old 06-10-2014, 02:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yea. I'm trying to move this one to make way for a new diesel project.
Old 07-22-2014, 06:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm over it...finally serious about selling this thing. $10K cash and assume the note of about $22K. Truck has just over 18k on the clock. Over $70K in mods....I'm keeping the head unit and nothing else. All details to anyone that's serious. $500 finders fee to anyone that sends me a buyer. Truck in located near Houston now.
I'm now selling it with the train horns and new 200psi air system. Also leaving in the audio minus the head unit. Add the HU of your choice and you have an instant world class audio system. I'm leaving in the Mosconi 6to8v8 processor with remote display. Just feed it a signal and it'll do everything else. That feeds a pair of Mosconi AS 200.4 amps that run the system active. The front speakers are 3 way Focal Utopia Be No7 and the sub is an Illusion Audio Carbon C12XL. Amps and sub are in a custom back wall.
That's probably 12 grand in gear plus the install. Unless you compete in SQ car audio or know someone that does...you've probably never heard anything like it. I'm unbeaten in my class in competition this year and qualified for MECA Finals with it. This is a serious stereo system. The team I compete with is now backed by the manufacturer that imports all of those pieces so I can replace it all with a phone call. That's why I'm letting it go with the truck. The HU can't be replaced though so I have to keep that.

I also just added Kore Racing billet aluminum upper control arms and an anti-bumpsteer kit that uses Ram 2500 inner tie rods....all brand new stuff with a $200 alignment to get it right.

And....it has brand new 2014 door panels.

There's no other truck like this at a price like this anywhere....guaranteed.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sold!

Quick Reply: Baddest Ram R/T anywhere....looking for a new home